Your 2007 concert-year

username

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably go and see De Heideroosjes in the Fenix next month.

Heideroosjes!

I forgot all about them. May 18th in Vera, Groningen! ^_^

Are they any good live? Never saw them before.

They're amazing live! They're the kind of band where you can just see that there's over 15 years of on-stage experience night after night standing right there. Everything just fits and the crowds and atmosphere are just crazy. It's a very wild but positive atmosphere. I love it! Last time I saw them was in 2005 on the SINema tour. Sunsation festival in Middelstum. It was a really great gig and they just connect amazingly with the audience. You'll have a blast man!

You were absolutely right. Heideroosjes were awesome.

And now VR will play Graspop on sunday, I'll probably go three days now. So I can add VR, Ozzy and Iron Maiden to my list.

Rolling Stones, Velvet Revolver, The Who, Beastie Boys, The Good, The Bad and The Queen, BigBang (twice), Motorpsycho, Mew, Juliette And The Licks, Turbonegro and Hurra Torpedo.

And if I get money, QOTSA, Klaxons and CSS.

Thats my plan for 2007. Most of the artists belove are playing at the Quart Festival in Norway. :)

Friday 30th March:

Noel Gallagher

Paul Weller

The Charlatans

Ian Brown

Echo & The Bunnymen

Andy Rourke

Peter Hook

Mani

Steve White

Bernard Butler

David McAlmont

Denise Johnson

The Electric Milk Band

Sunday 24th June:

Aerosmith

Chris Cornell

Jet

The Answer

Is this not amazing or what?!

Guest knerken
Rolling Stones, Velvet Revolver, The Who, Beastie Boys, The Good, The Bad and The Queen, BigBang (twice), Motorpsycho, Mew, Juliette And The Licks, Turbonegro and Hurra Torpedo.

And if I get money, QOTSA, Klaxons and CSS.

Thats my plan for 2007. Most of the artists belove are playing at the Quart Festival in Norway. :)

I'm going to Quart too. Will probably kick ass!:)

Add Rush to my list. I went and saw Black Sabbath, Down, and Megadeth, so now I'm ready to see Billy Joel on May 6th. Rush is coming here September 12th, so it's looking good. Possibly going to see the Scorpions also. We'll see.

I just saw Black Sabbath and Megadeth a couple of hours ago. Fucking fantastic. Both bands were spot on. Best show I've ever seen. I talked to a few friends after the show and we agreed that Rush is next. That's gonna be killer. I'm still hoping to win Roger Water tickets though. They're almost sold out in Ottawa and I've entered a few draws for them from a local radio station. Genesis wouldn't be bad either.

Oh ... My .. God.. When I thought this summer couldnt get any better. Till now I have tickets for Rolling Stones, and the Quart Festival. The Who and Velvet Revolver are the two main headliners, other bands is Turbonegro, BigBang, Mew, +++

And now.. MÖTLEY FUCKING CRÜE ARE COMING!

I had to pinch my arm to make sure I wasnt dreaming.

Guest knerken
Oh ... My .. God.. When I thought this summer couldnt get any better. Till now I have tickets for Rolling Stones, and the Quart Festival. The Who and Velvet Revolver are the two main headliners, other bands is Turbonegro, BigBang, Mew, +++

:shocked:

Allright! :D

what??

to quart!?