Has Madison or any mods been contacted by Axl's camp

Guest Georgiarain

Guest Georgiarain

To delete or restrict members from certain topics or discussions about certain things?

Seems that HTGTH has been so what about here?

Some people over there seem to think that Jarmo and others have had access to personal messages sent between members? Is that possible?

Curious only. Not trying to put any site down at all.

That would be fucked up. I understand that there needs to be some sort of check on the public boards for assholes like myself, but to check personal messages would be "3rd Reich"-ish.

Like the government you mean? Yeah, that would be '3rd reich-ish'.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this is normal practice.

Madison used to email Merck for confirmation when new rumors/news would pop up.

I also believe that Eric recieved a letter from GNR's management/lawyers asking him not to allow people to trade the leaked tracks on this site last year.

That would be fucked up. I understand that there needs to be some sort of check on the public boards for assholes like myself, but to check personal messages would be "3rd Reich"-ish.

Like the government you mean? Yeah, that would be '3rd reich-ish'.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this is normal practice.

Yep, like that government in the past.

But not at this forum...the mods over here only react when you get to personal or insulting on the public topics.......which in my opinion is fair (although I like to insult and get personal once in a while).

Guest Georgiarain
Yes its possible to see it with a plugin ! But i dont think that is happening!

But maybe they once in a while check stuff , especially if there is someone suspicius! For the rest it would be an endless job to do!

But something they can do?

Guest Georgiarain
We don't have access to personal messages.

If you check what thread are delete or who is ban, you can see that everytime it was because the member did not follow one of the rules.

Personal messages, ya that is what I mean. The question came up over there. I was not sure if that was possible?

To delete or restrict members from certain topics or discussions about certain things?

Seems that HTGTH has been so what about here?

Some people over there seem to think that Jarmo and others have had access to personal messages sent between members? Is that possible?

Curious only. Not trying to put any site down at all.

We do not censor anybody's views here. We believe in encouraging freedom of speech, where both positive comments and constructive criticism toward the band are permitted.

However, we don't allow cupcakes who come onto the forum for the sole purpose of pointlessly trashing the band everybody is here to talk about. Aside from cupcakes, the only time we ban members is if they repeatedly break forum rules even after being asked to stop.