New name, new members

We have just finished mixing the songs, and I'm proud to present these 2 songs to you all.

The songs are mastered, and I think the mix is very good now and will say the songs are 95% the finished product.

I really hope you like them and you are very welcome to download the songs from the following links, or check out our site.

Prima Donna - Rebel Rage Riot

End of discussion - Rebel Rage Riot

Ok, so there's the update! New members and a new name. Our former bassist just got himself a pair of twins, so he had to say stop.

Now, it's time to command and conquer..with REBEL RAGE RIOT!!!!!!

Edited by tbaugerud

Thanks for the feedback. I'm actually quite optimistic about these songs and I hope your views are shared by many more.

Prima Donna is quite nice. I agree with you on that.

I think End of discussion kicks ass too, but perhaps the general public finds it too hard. I don't know.

Emotional fool is our epic little masterpiece :)

Edited by tbaugerud

Very cool.

I prefer "Prima Donna" of the three tracks. It has a good hook - musically and lyrically - which could make it a potential hit. The mix is good, and the music flows well.

I think "End of Discussion" has a lot of potential, but needs work on the mixing to blend the music and boost the vocals in parts. Love the guitars on this one - awesome! - real rock! I like that. Seems to be lots of layers on this one - which, once tightened, will be really cool.

Good job. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I don't know shit about drums, but the lead guitar and rhytm guitar is Les Paul/Marshall. Kinda like Slash, but with different settings.

The bass, I think, was a Music Man with Beringer amp.

We are not signed, but we're trying to get a deal. The only problem is HOW?? Demos? Well, I honestly think most of those end up in the trashcan unopened.

I don't know shit about drums, but the lead guitar and rhytm guitar is Les Paul/Marshall. Kinda like Slash, but with different settings.

The bass, I think, was a Music Man with Beringer amp.

We are not signed, but we're trying to get a deal. The only problem is HOW?? Demos? Well, I honestly think most of those end up in the trashcan unopened.

Good stuff, get a manager if you dont already have one.