Grunge Rock and Roll HOF

zakk

Pearl Jam is overrated.

Out of the bands on your list, who's the only who's continued to have consistent output and comercial success? They didn't even have to sell out to do it.

yeah but their music got lazy and crap, after Vs. it was all down hill. After Ten as a matter of fact.

Pearl Jam is overrated.

Out of the bands on your list, who's the only who's continued to have consistent output and comercial success? They didn't even have to sell out to do it.

yeah but their music got lazy and crap, after Vs. it was all down hill. After Ten as a matter of fact.

Avocado is a damn fine album.

Pearl Jam is overrated.

Actually, it was after Vs that they got truly diverse and interesting. Vitalogy, No Code and Yield bury the first two records.

Pearl Jam is overrated.

Avocado is a damn fine album.

Yes I agree with great tracks like parachutes and unemployable. But measures up nowhere to Ten, that was my point.

Yeah I'd be adding, The Screaming Trees to that list, along with Stone Temple Pilots. Some people say they're not grunge but they are to me. Some might even say the smashing pumpkins are grunge.

Guest knerken
Yeah I'd be adding, The Screaming Trees to that list, along with Stone Temple Pilots. Some people say they're not grunge but they are to me. Some might even say the smashing pumpkins are grunge.

The Screaming Trees is an awesome band! I'm starting to get more and more into them now.

However, The Alternative Rock and Roll HOF should be a better name for this, since grunge is just the late 80/early 90s Seattle alternative rock scene. Not too many bands to choose from.