Download 2007

kevdo242

This looks like an amazing festival. The kind that I'd fly over to England for... if I had the cash. Soooo many kick ass bands at once, this is insane.

Duuuuuuuuuude seriously? May look like a line up to wank over but you get way better festivals in Europe than that... cheaper too.

Europe?

This looks like an amazing festival. The kind that I'd fly over to England for... if I had the cash. Soooo many kick ass bands at once, this is insane.

May look like a line up to wank over

It is, it really is. I don't like too many rock bands these days. Not a lot that I would put in the "for life" category, but about 60% of the ones on my list are going to be at Download this year.

so wheres that whiny 14 year old bitching about MCR playing download. That line up is incredible, I want to shove his words in his mouth, chew and forcefully swallow. I guess some kids don't understand theres more to being shallow. Maybe he'll start missing this when it's gone, dumb kid... and now my rant is done.

I think that was me lol, and i'm sixteen actually :P, I was pretty disappointed the night they'd got announced cos I was hoping for someone much better such as Aerosmith. I couldn't believe that MCR had already got a headlining spot when there were much bigger bands to be announced. Hence i got pissed off and made a thread. That didn't dissuade me from going, it's going to be a fantastic weekend of music and i'm really looking forward to it. I will go see MCR and won't act like an asshole and bottle them, unless there's a band I like better on the second stage. I don't hate MCR or anything, i just think that it was a bad choice to have them headline, If Megadeth were to headline, but MCR were to still play main stage then i just feel it would satisfy the average concert-goer more, but the punters obviously don't have as much of a say as Kerrang! who feels MCR are capable of the job.

Point is, tons of good bands going, biggest rock concert in Britain this year, It's gonna rock and i'm gonna be there! Peace! and sorry if i annoyed you Jack_the_ripper lol.

Edited by Graeme

Guest Jack_the_ripper

damn right you better be sorry :P that was a joke if you didn't catch on. But yeah, it's a killer line up this year, wish I could go.