Sweet Child cover at Turkish Popstar contest

MYWIFEMYLIFE

Wow, you guys are pretty harsh. I thought that wasn't bad at all. Sure, if you compare it to GnR, some of what you're saying is valid, but seriously, it's just a cover, and I think it's a pretty good cover. Even the solo wasn't bad.

Also, for those making fun of the intro, I assume you're making fun of the tiny mistakes in the actual intro riff to Sweet Child? Cuz i personally really liked the little middle-eastern thing he played on the acoustic at the very beginning...

i actually meant "kanun" intro for people to check out, it's a traditional Turkish instrument, i thought there would be a "Turkish" version of the song with authentic instruments, but they continued the original version, which i don't think they played worse than lotsa cover bands.

dude should cover pj or metallica imo, he doesnt have it, but at least he was cool enuff to choose a gnr song, which wouldn't be the right thing to win it, he said he just wanted to sing a song he loved very much.

as a side info, scom is the best selling foreign mobile tone in Turkey since the year 2000, followed by godfather theme,mundian to bach ke,stairway to heaven and ojos asi.