Motley Crues best album?

JDRM

Just get the 2 disc Red, White And Crue. Its damn good, and I've heard that its got all their best songs.

Great collection of songs. Has the best shit from both singers as well.

Completely concur.

Think i'll get that then

thanks for the advice everyone :)

Just get the 2 disc Red, White And Crue. Its damn good, and I've heard that its got all their best songs.

John Corabi didnt have any good songs.

First, strat off with their best album, and maybe of the best records ever: Too Fast For Love.

Then get Shout At The Devil, then Dr. Feelgood.

It doesn't really matter if you which one you buy first of Theather of Pain and Girls Girls Girls.

They are both decent, but it's only a couple of tracks on both that has the good old Môltey standard.

Generation Swine, Mötley Crüe and New Tattoo doesnt need to be mentioned. It was a dark periode of

The Crüe.

But noe Mötley is back, they havent been so good since Dr Feelgood. OH.. MY .. GOD their concerts are insane.

Dr Feelgood and then Girls Girls Girls..I love Feelgood, it was actually the first album that i heard from Motley and it hooked me with them right away. To me that's a perfect album i wont take away any of the songs included there,it has the best of them great rock and roll songs and beautiful power ballads like Without you..Awwwww :heart:rock3

TOO FAST FOR LOVE= best crue album EVER!

Live wire is such a good song...one of my all-time favorites actually! And if you haven't heard Merry-go-round and Take me to the Top...then at least download those if you choose not to get the album...but you really should get the whole sha-bang!

And you'll probly want to invest in a greatest hits deal...god I sound like a salesperson :huh::lol:

John Corabi didnt have any good songs.

First, strat off with their best album, and maybe of the best records ever: Too Fast For Love.

Then get Shout At The Devil, then Dr. Feelgood.

It doesn't really matter if you which one you buy first of Theather of Pain and Girls Girls Girls.

They are both decent, but it's only a couple of tracks on both that has the good old Môltey standard.

Generation Swine, Mötley Crüe and New Tattoo doesnt need to be mentioned. It was a dark periode of

The Crüe.

But noe Mötley is back, they havent been so good since Dr Feelgood. OH.. MY .. GOD their concerts are insane.

I disagree, I believe all 3 of these albums are quite good. Even if you dont like the discs as a whole, they all have their songs. Swine had 'Afraid' and 'Kiss The Sky', Mötley Crüe had 'Misunderstood' and 'Hooligans Holiday' and New Tattoo had 'Hell on High Heels'. The discs aren't that expensive anymore, especially New Tattoo, most stores around here have it for I'd recommend still getting them.

Start with Shout At The Devil, it's definitely their best. Second comes Dr. Feelgood or Too Fast For Love, both are great but in different ways. Girls, Girls, Girls and Theatre Of Pain are not good, poor is closer - they have 1-3 good songs each. The selftitled Corabi album is good but it doesn't sound like Mötley Crüe at all. Haven't heard the ones after Vince rejoined the band.

TOO FAST FOR LOVE= best crue album EVER!

Live wire is such a good song...one of my all-time favorites actually! And if you haven't heard Merry-go-round and Take me to the Top...then at least download those if you choose not to get the album...but you really should get the whole sha-bang!

And you'll probly want to invest in a greatest hits deal...god I sound like a salesperson :huh::lol:

Live wire... :wub: