Pleas go to Mexico!!!!

luiz

Hey Axl and guns n' roses my english in't very well byt i try to say something for you please como to give a concert to mexco in the state of sonora in hermosillo city please many people wantts to see guns n roses you have many, a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times, and promove you new CD i wanna buy i have all tour disc the only i dont has is the spaguetti incident because is horrible don`t sing punk please an revive the heavy metal pk, thanks guns n' roses a and fuck all days is a good ecercise jaja!!

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey Axl and guns n' roses my english in't very well byt i try to say something for you please como to give a concert to mexco in the state of sonora in hermosillo city please many people wantts to see guns n roses you have many, a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times, and promove you new CD i wanna buy i have all tour disc the only i dont has is the spaguetti incident because is horrible don`t sing punk please an revive the heavy metal pk, thanks guns n' roses a and fuck all days is a good ecercise jaja!!

:huh:

:huh:

• 4 weeks later...
Hey luiz.. your about ten years too late if you want the old gnr. haha. damn mexicans u always are behind.

Luiz no mames no nos hagas quedar mal a todos los pinches mexicaanos guey. Jajaja eres cagado.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...