Pleas go to Mexico!!!!

luiz

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks that you all have had bad experiences in Mexico. Every time I go, it's great. Where are you guys going? The border towns? Those places are usually pretty bad. And the tourist places (Cancun, Puerto Vallarta) usually suck too. Not that they're bad, just too many white people for my liking. You guys need to go somewhere in "Down Home" Mexico. Next time go to the state of Michoacan. Tell them Santana sent you. You'll be treated like gods.

Sucks that you all have had bad experiences in Mexico. Every time I go, it's great. Where are you guys going? The border towns? Those places are usually pretty bad. And the tourist places (Cancun, Puerto Vallarta) usually suck too. Not that they're bad, just too many white people for my liking. You guys need to go somewhere in "Down Home" Mexico. Next time go to the state of Michoacan. Tell them Santana sent you. You'll be treated like gods.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm going to Mexico next month. I'll keep it in mind! :lol:

It was tiawana,mexico i went to,horrible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tijuana. Yeah, it's a border town. Those are the worst places to go.

Like I said; Maravatio, Michoacan or any place in the state of Jalisco, and drop my name- Santana. You'll be treated like royalty.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like I said; Maravatio, Michoacan or any place in the state of Jalisco, and drop my name- Santana. You'll be treated like royalty.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? That is cool. My friend lives in Puebla? Anyone know where that is?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, Puebla is not too far southeast of Mexico City. That's where poblano peppers come from.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, Puebla is not too far southeast of Mexico City. That's where poblano peppers come from.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool, know any more about that area?

Hey Axl and guns n' roses my english in't very well byt i try to say something for you please como to give a concert to mexco in the state of sonora in hermosillo city please many people wantts to see guns n roses you have many, a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times, and promove you new CD i wanna buy i have all tour disc the only i dont has is the spaguetti incident because is horrible don`t sing punk please an revive the heavy metal pk, thanks guns n' roses a and fuck all days is a good ecercise jaja!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no axl.........come to brazil please

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Axl and guns n' roses my english in't very well byt i try to say something for you please como to give a concert to mexco in the state of sonora in hermosillo city please many people wantts to see guns n roses you have many, a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times, and promove you new CD i wanna buy i have all tour disc the only i dont has is the spaguetti incident because is horrible don`t sing punk please an revive the heavy metal pk, thanks guns n' roses a and fuck all days is a good ecercise jaja!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no axl.........come to brazil please

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, it is Axl's duty to go to Mexico.