luiz

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread should be deleted as its been over a year and just a place to spam

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As long as I'm a mod I'll fight for the right to keep it open!!

Rise Sir Luiz rock3:P

UK SUBS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fuckin' A right, Subs!!! The legend of Luiz will never die!! rock1

this thread should be deleted as its been over a year and just a place to spam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree...

Taking the piss out of someone who doesn't use English as their first language isn't fun IMO.

Yeah, i guess that's me being a miserable git - but just making my point.

R.

I'd like to point out that luiz still comes here. He was last active 3 hours ago. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o

Luiz still here!? Yes! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Last Active Yesterday, 04:28 PM

THE LEGEND LIVES!!

Wow he has 3 posts but the only other post the search engine can find is:

its supposeed to be PARADISE CITY is adificult song to play, fast with feeling have effects have all to be the best, the solo is imposible to play

haha... rock1

a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times,

You want Slash there!?

Axl's just cancelled his flight tickets to Mexico!

Yeah!

The thing that makes this such a classic thread is...

1). His poor English.

2). How he can't master the colour code.

3). How he thinks he could get Axl to go to Mexico by posting a thread.

4). He thinks with this one thread he can get Axl and Slash back together because he said "please". Well actually he said "pleas". :lol:

5). He's being serious and wants it all to come true after he insulted Axl about the Spag.

Edited by Axl_morris

Hey Axl and guns n' roses my english in't very well byt i try to say something for you please como to give a concert to mexco in the state of sonora in hermosillo city please many people wantts to see guns n roses you have many, a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times, and promove you new CD i wanna buy i have all tour disc the only i dont has is the spaguetti incident because is horrible don`t sing punk please an revive the heavy metal pk, thanks guns n' roses a and fuck all days is a good ecercise jaja!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hola Luiz. El tajo ha dejado los Fusiles y las Rosas. El es ahora en una banda llamó el Terciopelo Revólver. Quiero decir que todos apreciamos su apoyo de la banda vieja. Es posible que haya un registro nuevo que salga pronto, con una banda nueva. Axl subió es el único miembro original a la izquierda. Adoraríamos oír unos más de su entrada aquí. Siéntase por favor libre anunciar cualquier opinión que usted puede tener. Cuide delo y tenga un día bueno.

Hopefully this will help luiz a little bit... ;)

Hey Axl and guns n' roses my english in't very well byt i try to say something for you please como to give a concert to mexco in the state of sonora in hermosillo city please many people wantts to see guns n roses you have many, a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times, and promove you new CD i wanna buy i have all tour disc the only i dont has is the spaguetti incident because is horrible don`t sing punk please an revive the heavy metal pk, thanks guns n' roses a and fuck all days is a good ecercise jaja!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hola Luiz. El tajo ha dejado los Fusiles y las Rosas. El es ahora en una banda llamó el Terciopelo Revólver. Quiero decir que todos apreciamos su apoyo de la banda vieja. Es posible que haya un registro nuevo que salga pronto, con una banda nueva. Axl subió es el único miembro original a la izquierda. Adoraríamos oír unos más de su entrada aquí. Siéntase por favor libre anunciar cualquier opinión que usted puede tener. Cuide delo y tenga un día bueno.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can we have a tranlsation please

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right. Sorry. Here it is:

Hi Luiz. Slash has left Guns and Roses. He is now in a band called Velvet Revolver. I want to say we all appreciate your support of the old band. There may be a new record coming out soon, with a new band. Axl rose is the only original member left. We would love to hear some more of your input here. Please feel free to post any opinions you may have. Take care of yourself and have a good day.

The best mod would be luiz!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone better tell him Slash is out of the band first... :rolleyes:

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that he knows Slash is out of the band, and he's pretty much up to date on the past 14 years, he's eligable for mod! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, because of the shittyness of those translating programs... the Spanish didn't quite come out as intended. I says more like:

Hello Luiz. The Slash has left the rifles and the roses. He is now in a band called the Felt Revolver. I want say that we all appreciate your support of the old band. Is possible that there is a new register come out soon, with a new band. Axl climbed is the only original member to the left. We adore hear one more of your entries here. Sit down please free announce whatever opinion that you can have. Take care of it and have a nice day. :lol::laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, because of the shittyness of those translating programs... the Spanish didn't quite come out as intended. I says more like:

Hello Luiz. The Slash has left the rifles and the roses. He is now in a band called the Felt Revolver. I want say that we all appreciate your support of the old band. Is possible that there is a new register come out soon, with a new band. Axl climbed is the only original member to the left. We adore hear one more of your entries here. Sit down please free announce whatever opinion that you can have. Take care of it and have a nice day. :lol::laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

'the Felt Revolver', I've gotta use that!!!

ARQ