What do you need to be a fan?

FunkyMonk

first be passionate with the music , then knowing everything about the band including their personal lives , having all the albums-dvds , defending them always no matter what , be there for them in good & in bad times & be at least in one concert of them... :heart:

By that logic, I'm not a GN'R fan :book:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first be passionate with the music , then knowing everything about the band including their personal lives , having all the albums-dvds , defending them always no matter what , be there for them in good & in bad times & be at least in one concert of them... :heart:

You're stupid.

You're stupid.

& u are a very polite person!!!thanks u for ur nice words..

You're stupid.

defending them no matter what? whether they molest children or finance death squad or rape grandmothers B) :rolleyes:

i think there are different levels, you can be a fan of someones music which just consists of listening to the music whenever it comes on or maybe even buying an album, and then theres a true fan of the band who in my opinion would buy all or at least most of the albums, then theres the die hards who buy anything and everything they can afford, watch them live and know far to much about the band members.

You're stupid.

My point is, for example, that according to you, I can't be a fan of Nirvana, because I wasn't old enough to see them live before Kurt's death and the bands break-up in '94.

You're stupid.

My point is, for example, that according to you, I can't be a fan of Nirvana, because I wasn't old enough to see them live before Kurt's death and the bands break-up in '94.

Just like i'm not a NewGN'R fan because they haven't come to Australia yet and I don't own any of their albums.

Right?

You're stupid.

Just like i'm not a NewGN'R fan because they haven't come to Australia yet and I don't own any of their albums.

Right?

(kick em when they're down, thats the mygnr spirit :lol:) just like i can't be an elvis fan because i can't own the many hundreds or release issued under his name since 1956.

i think guys u r e a l l y misunderstanding me!!for god shake who told u that i will defend Axl if he was a rapist?? when i say defend yr favourite band no matter what , i totally mean about the bad moments that they may have in some point in their lives , for exaple when they are shick , or when they delay an album cause they have their own reasons , just be there for them..

Elvis & Kurt are dead we all know that & if u didn't go to their lives that doesn't mean that u are not big fans , of course u are!!!i just said my opinion & what i do , it doesn't mean that i'm right but i am not stupid..

i think guys u r e a l l y misunderstanding me!!for god shake who told u that i will defend Axl if he was a rapist?? when i say defend yr favourite band no matter what , i totally mean about the bad moments that they may have in some point in their lives , for exaple when they are shick , or when they delay an album cause they have their own reasons , just be there for them..

Elvis & Kurt are dead we all know that & if u didn't go to their lives that doesn't mean that u are not big fans , of course u are!!!i just said my opinion & what i do , it doesn't mean that i'm right but i am not stupid..

sit down. have a glass of water. done? ok, now think about what the words "no matter what" mean.

sit down. have a glass of water. done? ok, now think about what the words "no matter what" mean.

'no matter what' is just an expression,u know... logical people know where the boundaries of this expression reach..

'no matter what' is just an expression,u know... logical people know where the boundaries of this expression reach..

right, sooooo you're the logical one and everyone responding to ur post thinkin ur talkin outta ur ass is illogical? hm, ok. you're right, its not you, its everyone else.

right, sooooo you're the logical one and everyone responding to ur post thinkin ur talkin outta ur ass is illogical? hm, ok. you're right, its not you, its everyone else.

don't put words in my mouth that i didn't say , maybe i didn't exlain it well at the first time & so u misunderstandinged me..that's all..don't panic..

don't put words in my mouth that i didn't say , maybe i didn't exlain it well at the first time & so u misunderstandinged me..that's all..don't panic..

i didnt put anything in ur mouth dear, yeah, maybe u didnt explain so well, maybe. i'll try not to panic, thank you ;)

Oh come on this thread has gone on to a whole new horrid dimention, its quite obvious what Chryssa was meaning and saying, i myself would say something like that, but to start talking about rape and child abuse well firstly it doesn't belong here its better suited on a Gary Glitter site because i think its probably quite safe to say Axl is no peado or rapist, and secondly that kind of thing wasn't even entering her head when she said "no matter what "(probably because most normal peopole don't even think about things like that) so come on give her a break and stop the sick thoughts.

i didnt put anything in ur mouth dear, yeah, maybe u didnt explain so well, maybe. i'll try not to panic, thank you ;)

maybe my English is not so good , i apologised to everyone if i said sth wrong or sth that offended u , i really didn't meant to..

Oh come on this thread has gone on to a whole new horrid dimention, its quite obvious what Chryssa was meaning and saying, i myself would say something like that, but to start talking about rape and child abuse well firstly it doesn't belong here its better suited on a Gary Glitter site because i think its probably quite safe to say Axl is no peado or rapist, and secondly that kind of thing wasn't even entering her head when she said "no matter what "(probably because most normal peopole don't even think about things like that) so come on give her a break and stop the sick thoughts.

thank u :(

no ones calling axl a paedo, its called hypothesis, look it up. fact is, when u say shit, u should use ur brain a little first, especially when ur responding to a questions thats asking you to list a set of qualities. it works as an offhand expression in general conversation, not in response to a question. either that or im a knit picking asshole with too much time on his hands. that said, im only fuckin with ya ;) dont take it seerrious..

Edited by frankwhite

Chryssa you don't need to apologise for anything, its the sick idiots that lowered the tone of your original post that should be saying sorry.

yes, ur right, im REALLY sorry. it was the others, it wasnt me, it was the gangsta rap and the peach schnapps.

EDIT: see? Chris gets it, grow a funny bone!!

Edited by frankwhite