Metal thread

oogieboogieman420

my friends kinda got me into the "metal" thing.but there are so many branches of metal that its hard to pick a band from. I'm gonna say Nitro. Jim gillette micheal Baito are gods of metal. hell they played so loud that they made the house roof cave in. now thats metal! i don't care what anyone else says.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friends kinda got me into the "metal" thing.but there are so many branches of metal that its hard to pick a band from. I'm gonna say Nitro. Jim gillette micheal Baito are gods of metal. hell they played so loud that they made the house roof cave in. now thats metal! i don't care what anyone else says.

You make a persuasive argument.. thats pretty goddamn metal their..lol.

While on the topic of things considered metal.. I gotta say that, I think the most metal song in the world is the oogieboogie song from nightmare before christmas... I mean fuck, he's talking about killing santa clause.. whats more metal than that?..lol.. The lyrics to this song is just screams metal... I love it.. If you don;t know what i'm talking about by some odd chance, watch the movie or buy the soundtrack aor download the song, something.. listen to it.. it's so cool, and the fact that it's a children's movie is even better..

Edited by oogieboogieman420

Disney aint down with metal...

Maybe not, but this fuckin song is metal.. it dont have teh music.. but it ha steh words and the idea.. the whole movie is a metal gothic genre based thing... it's holloween on christmas.. it's great.. listen to the song, that shit's the most metal thing out there dude.. I typed up the lyrics, here you go...

well, well, well, what have we here? Santa Clause huh? ooh, i'm really scared.. So YOU'RE the one everybodies talkin about? AH-HAHAHA... You're jokin, you're jokin, I can't believe me eye's, you're jokin me, you gotta be, this cant be the right guy.. he's ancient, he's ugly.. I don;t know which is worse...

I might just split a seem now, if I don't die laughin first...

Mr Oogieboogie said, there's trouble close at hand, you betta pay attention now, cause i'm tha boogieman

and if you arent shakin there's somethin very wrong.. cause this may be tha last time.. you hear tha boogie song.. whoa-oh... whoa-oh, I'm tha oogieboogie man

And If i'm feelin antsy, and i've nothin much to do... I might just cook a special batch, of snake and spider stew.. and don't ya know tha one thing, that'd make it work so nice.. a Rollie Pollie santa clause.. to add alittle spice... whoa-oh.. whoa-oh.. i'm tha oogieboogie man

Santa Clause: Release me once or you must face the dire consequences, the children are expecting me, so please come to you senses..

Mr OogieBoogie: HAHAHA, You're jokin you're jokin, I can't believe my ears, WOULD SOMEONE SHUT THIS FELLA UP, i'm drownin in my tears.. it's funny, i'm laughin.. you really are too much..

and now with your permission.. I'm goin to do my stuff...

Santa Clause: Well, what are you gonna do...

Mr. Oogieboogie: I'm gonna do tha best I can...

WHOOOOA.. To some the sound of the dice can be like music in the air.. Cause i'mma gamblin boogieman although I don't play fair.. It's much more fun, I must confess.. with Liiive's on the line... not mine, of course, but your's oh boy.. now that'd be just fine...

Santa Clause: Release me fast or you must answer for this heinous act

Mr. Oogieboogie: Oh Brotha, you're somethin, you put me in a spin.. you arent comprehending, the position.. that you're in.. it's hopeless, you're finished... you havent got a prayer.. cause i'm Mr. Oogieboogie.. and, you aint goin.. nowhere...

Edited by oogieboogieman420

Lately I been listening to a lot of metal, mostly Slayer, Mastodon, Megadeth and Volbeat..

Slayer - Mastodon - Volbeat are all playing at the Roskilde Festival this year rock3

The Metal bands I like:

Metallica

Megadeth

Opeth

Slayer

Pantera

Iron Maiden

Black Sabbath

Mastodon

System of a Down

Tool

KoRn - old stuff

Volbeat

Rammstein

I may have already asked this before but uh.. anybody heard of Samael? Does a song called Angel's Decya, if you download it off limewire it's listed as Dimmu Borgir... anyway.. i've heard this song and maybe two other's.,. if you heard 'em, suggest som songs I can check out before getting burnt on anothe ralbum with only 2 good songs on it

Recently been getting into Kamelot. Anyone else like them?

Amen bro.. That band is just awsome.

Recently been getting into Kamelot. Anyone else like them?

love them

wanted to go see them but cant afford it <_<

Go buy the DVD from Oslo... one of the best dvd shows i`v seen so far this year... great setlist.. great band.

Metal is a huge part of my life and i like everything from heavy to extreem black metal.... I use way too muck money on music every month..

Edited by dally