How do I put Cell Phone videos on my computer?

Tyler Drama

Connect via usb cable provided,located phone from my computer,locate media files and the video,copy and paste it somewhere you will remeber it

Doesn't work. It says I need software.

Some phones require a software package, google the software for your phone, most networks provide a free download of the software you need and there are tons of sites for mobile downloads.Like i say google for the software required then download it.

My k800i requires software, i lost the disc and just downloaded it after googling for the pc suite provided by sony.

Phone make and type?

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

Connect via usb cable provided,located phone from my computer,locate media files and the video,copy and paste it somewhere you will remeber it

Doesn't work. It says I need software.

Some phones require a software package, google the software for your phone, most networks provide a free download of the software you need and there are tons of sites for mobile downloads.Like i say google for the software required then download it.

My k800i requires software, i lost the disc and just downloaded it after googling for the pc suite provided by sony.

Phone make and type?

Cingular Motorola V3 RAZR