Put here the 3 bands you hate more!

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they kind of lost it in the 90's. nine lives was one of the worst albums ever by any artist (though i like it personally)

so you think its a horrible album but you like it?

yeah, i liked it but it was panned by critics and that is justifiable b/c it is too manufactured :xmassrudolph:

it actually isnt the worst album ever, but definitely not one of the greatest

they kind of lost it in the 90's. nine lives was one of the worst albums ever by any artist (though i like it personally)

so you think its a horrible album but you like it?

yeah, i liked it but it was panned by critics and that is justifiable b/c it is too manufactured :xmassrudolph:

it actually isnt the worst album ever, but definitely not one of the greatest

so you care more about what other people think about it than what you feel about it?

This is really hard! i hate so many bands.....

Bink 182/sum 41/good charolte im puting as one band, because all their songs sound the fukin same anyway.

Justin Timberlake/gwen stefani/shakira etc

My chemical romance/afi etc.

Oh wait whats jared lettos fukin band called? That shit is just fukin laughable, hes number one! i hate that fukin band! Im gona go watch fight club and see edward nortan beat lettos fukin head in and smile.

Soundgarden (Wanna talk over rated front men? Chris fucking Cornell, the talentless prick)

So who would you count more talented than him? This should be interesting.

Eddie Vedder, Kurt Cobain (even though I don't like him, he did write some pretty good lyrics. Thats more than we can say for Cornell)

Chris Cornell untalented?!?

Green Day

Billie Joel Armstrong was the voice of a realistic youth in the late 90's, after all the crap of Grunge. Chris Cornell was making songs that were all too long and all sounded the same. Even though Armstrong has taken a turn for the worst today, he can still do alright music like Holiday and Jesus of Suburbia. Cornell is making steaming piles of shit like "you know my name". Best thing Cornell did in the last few years? Killed that wart on the ass of society Audioslave... BRING ON RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE AND "TURN THAT SHIT UP!" rock4

Edited by pain cake

Does it have to be a band? If not I'd have to say any three rap groups.. I hate them all equally.. just as much as the next one... if it ha sto be aband..

Nickleback

Hinder

Evanessence

Not really in that order, because I would rather peel my face off and tear my ears out and eat them before dying everytime I have to listen to evenessence.. but Nickleback does the same thing... and I just dont like hinder.. this isn't fair asshole, I hate so many and you make me pick three. goddamn you.. you and the man you work for...

dont front oog's, u know ur a closet hip hop head really :lol:

Fa shizzle my nizzle, ya know's I gots ta keep's it rea-zzile for my hommie's g-dawg..

7 dizzles a wizzle G, you know whas crackin' ;):lol:

Edited by frankwhite

Does it have to be a band? If not I'd have to say any three rap groups.. I hate them all equally.. just as much as the next one... if it ha sto be aband..

Nickleback

Hinder

Evanessence

Not really in that order, because I would rather peel my face off and tear my ears out and eat them before dying everytime I have to listen to evenessence.. but Nickleback does the same thing... and I just dont like hinder.. this isn't fair asshole, I hate so many and you make me pick three. goddamn you.. you and the man you work for...

Fa shizzle my nizzle, ya know's I gots ta keep's it rea-zzile for my hommie's g-dawg..

yeah.. I tried dude, i'm pretty white.. you win..lmao...

Nickleback

Hinder

Evanessence

i wouldnt let it worry you, i dont think anyone that isnt mentally retarded actually talks like that for more than one sentence as a passing joke :lol:

Nickleback

Hinder

Evanessence

i wouldnt let it worry you, i dont think anyone that isnt mentally retarded actually talks like that for more than one sentence as a passing joke :lol:

You would think that, but I know people who try.. but they're just silly ass white kid's who wanna act all gangsta and shit.. it's funny...

Soundgarden (Wanna talk over rated front men? Chris fucking Cornell, the talentless prick)

Eddie Vedder, Kurt Cobain (even though I don't like him, he did write some pretty good lyrics. Thats more than we can say for Cornell)

Chris Cornell untalented?!?

Green Day

Billie Joel Armstrong was the voice of a realistic youth in the late 90's, after all the crap of Grunge. Chris Cornell was making songs that were all too long and all sounded the same. Even though Armstrong has taken a turn for the worst today, he can still do alright music like Holiday and Jesus of Suburbia. Cornell is making steaming piles of shit like "you know my name". Best thing Cornell did in the last few years? Killed that wart on the ass of society Audioslave... BRING ON RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE AND "TURN THAT SHIT UP!" rock4

Thats now a matter of opinion..

Kurt Cobain (even though I don't like him, he did write some pretty good lyrics. Thats more than we can say for Cornell)

:lol:

Go home!

Kurt Cobain (even though I don't like him, he did write some pretty good lyrics. Thats more than we can say for Cornell)

Go home!

Chris Cornell does suck.. hang it up.. I've heard better sounds comming from the mentally insane...

Go home!

Chris Cornell does suck.. hang it up.. I've heard better sounds comming from the mentally insane...

:rofl-lol: What are you taking about?

Queen - you have NO idea how many people have yelled at me for hating them. They suck. Big time.

Coldplay - sounds like what you'd write if you broke up with your partner and locked yourself in a room with paper and vodka.

Panic! At The Disco - just no.

There are many others I hate - FOB, MCR and Simple Plan to name just a few.

xDSGx

Queen - you have NO idea how many people have yelled at me for hating them. They suck. Big time.

Coldplay - sounds like what you'd write if you broke up with your partner and locked yourself in a room with paper and vodka.

xDSGx

How can you hate Queen? They were amazing!

xDSGx

How can you hate Queen? They were amazing!

Never liked 'em. Totally over rated. Freddie Murcury was ridiculously over rated too, the only thing that was anywhere near like talent in that band was Brian May. Its just a personal thing, most people seem to like 'em.