Winger

krissirge

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never heard a single solitary song. which might raise the question why do i keep posting in threads where i dont know the band and i guess thats because im interested to find out, reccomendations?

NO, FRANK, NO! YOU DON'T WANT YOUR EARS RAPED BY THIS CRAP, TRUST ME!

Like all hair bands, I dislike them, but unlike in other threads about similar bands, krissirge has admitted here that they shouldn't be taken seriously. I always assumed he took them seriously, but still, that doesn't explain why he thinks they're better than 60s bands.

I've only heard Seventeen and Headed For A Heartbreak before, and I just watched the videos for them :vomit:

never heard a single solitary song. which might raise the question why do i keep posting in threads where i dont know the band and i guess thats because im interested to find out, reccomendations?

didnt the little dork from Beavis and Butthead always have a Winger t shirt on?

281x211_stewart.jpg

Do Winger also have hot girls in their videos? :wub:

didnt the little dork from Beavis and Butthead always have a Winger t shirt on?281x211_stewart.jpg
Yeah, and there's a reason why!

Do Winger also have hot girls in their videos? :wub:
didnt the little dork from Beavis and Butthead always have a Winger t shirt on?281x211_stewart.jpg
Yeah, and there's a reason why!

Kip Winger comments "Our band was known to musicians, and a lot of musicians showed up to see me play - watching trying to figure out how I'm playing - we were like the 'hair band' Dream Theater -- That is why it's the great irony that we ended up on that geeky guy's shirt on Beavis & Butthead, because Metallica couldn't play what we play, they couldn't do it, they literally - technically couldn't do it. And I'll fucking challenge those chumps to that any day of the week that they couldn't go back and play our shit, but we could play theirs with our hands tied behind our back. And so, I was a little t'd off about that, but in the end, none of that shit matters..."

What's so progressive about Winger?

The more you listen to it, the crappier it gets.

so true! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

You can't really find a more crappy band than Winger.

says the guy who's username is a nirvana song

Well, you blew it. No matter what you say, we can't take you seriously.

exactly what i was about to say :rofl-lol:

I saw Winger open for Cinderella on the Long Cold Winter tour. I think Winger gets unfairly shit on. A lot of gay shit was going on in the glam scene at that time. But they had some good songs, and some really talented members of the band.

:shocked:

I'm so jealous of you.

Me too! Cinderella and Winger! :shocked:

I saw Winger open for Cinderella on the Long Cold Winter tour. I think Winger gets unfairly shit on. A lot of gay shit was going on in the glam scene at that time. But they had some good songs, and some really talented members of the band.

I'm so jealous of you.

Man, I'm actually starting to get sick and tired of your shit - aren't you like 14?

Seems like the typical behavouir I'd expect.

I get it - you don't like hair metal.

You don't need to come into every hair metal thread and berate it.

I'm so jealous of you.

Man, I'm actually starting to get sick and tired of your shit - aren't you like 14?

15, and yes, I feel the need to berate hair metal - I can't help it.

I'm so jealous of you.

15, and yes, I feel the need to berate hair metal - I can't help it.

teenage angst hasn't paid off...now he's young and boring

Thank you Binge.

Anyway, I checked the youtube links here, and I can definetly see where you're coming from when you say they're catchy, but they're definetly not my cup of tea.