420 is commin

oogieboogieman420

i hate potheads, they are slower than retards, and its hell trying to talk to them. so on 420 i will be hunting potheads down and hitting them over the heads with shovels.

More power to ya, but not all potheads are as slow and relaxed as you think... you might walk across somebody like me, in that case you better bring a friend.. and tell him to bring a friend too...

420 is national smokeout day .. at 4:20 eveyday if you smoke pot, you're supposed to light up.. and on 4/20, you get together with everybody you know and just fuckin smoke out, and nothing else... unless you have exams, then I guess it's ok , school Rocks... rock3

Which I guess the day is kinda stupid cause if you smoke pot, you pretty much do that everyday... so it kinda defeats the purpose.. but it's still pretty cool.. we usually go float the creek or something.. I think i'mma just go find a nice quiet place by the creek, and be alone... sounds like a plan...

Edited by oogieboogieman420

i hate potheads, they are slower than retards, and its hell trying to talk to them. so on 420 i will be hunting potheads down and hitting them over the heads with shovels.

...so that they're faster? Shovel may not be the way to go, mate...

Ya know, i've smoked several joints, and thats still just retarded.. you hate potheads.. because they're slow? What tha fuck... how're you gonna hate somebody that doesnt even affect you... at all... or is it that they're having a good time and just not inviting you? Don't get jealous...

Guest Jack_the_ripper

the most disrespectful thing in the world is a drug user. But Weed smokers get me pissed the most. They take drugs to be "cool" but then try and claim it as a natural substance, bullfucking shit. That shit your smoking is laced with other shit... it's as natural as genetically modified fruit.

so basically moral of the story: weed smokers= useless pieces of diarrhea.

the most disrespectful thing in the world is a drug user. But Weed smokers get me pissed the most. They take drugs to be "cool" but then try and claim it as a natural substance, bullfucking shit. That shit your smoking is laced with other shit... it's as natural as genetically modified fruit.

lmfao.. see, thats why I prefer potheads over dumbasses.. because atleast a pothead knows what he's talkin about.. Have you ever even seen pot before? Do you know how to grow pot? What do you know about pot? The only shit thats laced, is the shit you ask for when you want it laced, or when you break it up and lace it yourself stupid.. get a fuckin clue dude... the onlything not natural about pot is the lighter you use to light it with... I have grown pot for the biggest fuckin dealer in MS, I have picked up pounds, i've been to where the shit is grown to be sent over here.. so dont tell me it's laced you fuckin jackass...

you really should stop using jack the ripper just to be cool, and use jack the ass to be honest with who you truley are man.. you dont have to lie to have friends... we'll accept you for who you are...

Asfar as smoking to be cool, what fuckin planet of low self esteem are you on? I smoked it because I wanted to smoke it.. and so did everybody else unless you have some sorta childhood complex and mommy never hugged you.. in that case you shouldnt have been such a shit... children, please... don't smoke pot to be cool, because nothings uncooler than a poser, like assface i'm replying to here who likes to open up his dick sucker any chance he can to make hiself look like a dumbass...

Like they say man, if people think you're stupid, best to close your mouth than to open it and remove all doubt... so you should prolly keep that in mind.. secondly.. how the hell is it laced, and with what? I guess cocain? hmm.. no, i dont feel numb.. maybe meth.. hmm.. but I feel hungry and alittle lazy.. not meth.. maybe crack.. still.. no, not hiper and after 15 minute si'm still high... LSD.. no, i'm not seein shit... I wondr what it could be? See, i'mjust entertaining myself now becaus eyou're rpoly pissed off and pounding away at your keyboard or cryin to your mommy.. fuckin get ove rit dude... you're wrong, again.. you should be used to this by now... back on topic

The quality of weed is not what it was in the 60's, 70's, 80's or even 90's.. so what the hell could be laced with? I know... it's gotta be thc.. goddamn it.. you're right.. what tha hell.. who put THC in my THC... man, fuckin get a book, or go get stoned once.. something.. fuckin get a clue.. I might smoke pot but i'm not dumbass.. maybe if you got high you wouldnt be either..

Here's the moral to my story.. peopel who dont smoke pot and know nothing about it.. should never attempt to sell you bulshit they dont even know what is... See.. because somebody is always out there that knows more about it, and lives it.. you are such a fuckin moron dude.. relly.. if you reda this whole thing.. or whoever is reading it FOR you read the whole thing.. then perhaps maybe you shouldnt come back until thsi is forgotten.. because this is embarrassing.. I almost feel bad for you if I felt anything at all.. I mean really.. this is like, when Ricky Bobby jumped out of the car and started screamn "help me baby jesus, help me tom cruise.. " and his buddy Kyle comes runnin down the track screamin "please dont let the invisible fire kill my friend".. see, this is that situation in real life.. you're runnin down the track screamin "please dont let the mean invisibly laced weed hurt my friend"..lmao... What a jackass... i'mma have to keep commin back here to add insults because all im drawing right now is jackass and dumbass..lmao.. I cant stop laughing at you man... really.. I must run now, and share thsi with my pothead friends and ask my dealer's, and their dealer's, and the people who grow it for them what they're lacing it with.. I shall return with teh answer.. even though i'm sur eit's called alittle bit of dirt, alittle bof water, some sunshine and fertilizer to help it grow, but not too much cause it'll kill it... or any.. but i'll be on that.. I'll bet it's embalming fluid huh? That shit you put in dead people, or make tyde stick with... What a fuckin.. what a peice of work.. I love you dude.. becaus eno matter if I get brain damage and am retarded for the rest of mylife, I know i'll be a step ahead of you.. thanks man... I neede the laugh.. i'll give you time to recant your statement and come back with something else before I do thsi again..lmao.. I want to apologize for the spelling and everything.. Im kinda laughin so hard i'm cryin..

ok, I got it.. you really hate potheads, because all your friends became potheads, and nobody invite dyou.. so now you're all grr at potheads.. ya know, fist shaking ratham tatham shatham.. ya know, all looney toon's and shit with your guns drawn firing in the air "i'mma get that varmant" type deal.. but it's cool man, fuckin relax.. chill out.. let go of your jealousy and come get high man... i'll burn one wit ya.. hell, i'll burn four wit ya and send ya home with some... it's all good dude... aint noboyd ya enemy until ya try to be a badass.. but i'll settle ya down for ya get too big for ya britches.. thats my job around here anyway.. to calm everything down.. thru peace of violence.. cause ya know, the only peaceful resalution is a violent act... but back on point..

Just be free dude... let go of your fears and break on thru to the other side..lmao... It's just a plant.. if we weren't supposed to smoke it, god wouldn't have put it there... and gave us rolling paper's and fire.. think about it.. god created the tree's... which in turns makes the paper's we use to roll with... then god created the herb's.. pot is an herb... so he said here's you a pack of rollin paper's in the oak tree, just find it.. and here's you a sack of pot, just find the bud.. then.. god gave us the ability to create fire... why? Because he got tired of everybody borrowing his lighter.. so, he said here's some paper's a sack of weed and find your own light... sounds like my dealer to me...lol..

I mean think about this... when you have too much sex, you will rub a sore on your cock and if you have more than that, you'll end up dehydrating yourself.. too much of a good thing is bad... if I smoke too much pot.. i'mma be really fuckin hungry and reday for bed... If you eat too much food, you will die.. if you smoke too much pot.. you will only be hungry and tired... If you drink too much, you will drink yourself to death.. if you smoke too much pot, you will be tired and hungry... If you, I dunno, go shit too much, you could dehydrate yourself and die... if you smoke too much pot, you will only get hungry and tired.. see.. you cant die from smoking pot.. unless you smoke 15 lbs in 15 minutes.. anybody gonna roll a 1 lbs joint 15 times and smoke ecah one in 1 minute? Prolly not.. or lets just put it thsi way.. lets say you smoke half a joint and are stoned, will you have to smoke that half a joint 40,000 times at once, in order to die... Can you do that? I can't.. I would.. if I could.. get stoned and die? hell yeah.. it aint happenein though...

ok, I think 've quit for now.. I couldnt help it.. I had to fix what I could find wrog.. just scanned ove rit and fixed the spelling of some words.. i'm not re-redaing it cause thsi fuckin dude is splittin myside and this is only going to remind me..

And to clear things up.. it's not that you dont smoke pot, or that he dont smoke pot... it's the fact that he started runnin off at the dick sucker about shit he didnt know about.. thats why he gets the bitch treatment.. I have no problem with people who dont smoke pot.. my bestfriend dont smoke pot... and aslong as he doesnt start saying shit that he dont know about... things will always be fine..

I'm not going to hold it against him or anybody else if they dont smoke pot.. I will fuck wit ya and offer it to ya.. but I don;t dislike anybody for not doing it.. hell, I commend them for not smoking it.. but I wont ahve anybody standing up and running off at the mouth about it, syain it's bad because of this and this, when they clearly have no idea.. especially ignorant shit like "you say it's natural, bullshit it's laced with something".. now thats just ignorant.. and for you to try and say there's something wrong with me, cause I smoke little herb.. you gonna hate me? Call me names like a child.. thats real cool.. but i'll go to a Dr. with ya and we'll ask him whats worse, my pot or drinking? A drink he'll say, is good to flush out your kidney's, but drinking on a regular basis is not good for you.. but the only thing I see wrong with pot, is it's illegal.. it's not good on your lungs.. Thats it.. studies have shown pot to be damaging for your lungs, but no worse than cigarette's... but add on the fact that you smoke more cigarette's in a day than joints, you tell me... IF there's any othe rlie's you'd like to clear up, there's website sout there to educate you on this substance.. again, I don;t recommend it for anybody, but I don;t recommend you knock it until you've atleats been on teh train... or seen the train.. or asked the conductor, or passanger's still on the train some questions.. be real, get some information, first hand.. not just shit your D.A.R.E program director told you... Jack.. keep that in mind please... but if you want, we can do this all day

You are completly off base, and are a complete jackass. "its laced" haha you dont even know what you're talking about. FUCK YOU. Im gunna go smoke a fat bowl to be "cool" now. Later. Dipshit.

You are completly off base, and are a complete jackass. "its laced" haha you dont even know what you're talking about. FUCK YOU. Im gunna go smoke a fat bowl to be "cool" now. Later. Dipshit.

lmmfao.. out of all I said, thats kinda what I meant..lol.. wait up dude, I wanna be cool to.. flames up dude

I have smoked plenty of weed in my day, and the only time it was laced was when a dude sprinkled crank in it-to be fair he told us he was doing it though. Don't believe everything you see in those commercials. I'm not some pothead zealot(although I once was). I haven't even smoked this year. It is a personal choice though and it is much less damaging than alcohol or cigarettes.

On 4/20, I may or may not smoke. I certainly won't be judging those who do or don't-some of the best people I know are potheads and some of the worst are straight edge and vice-versa.

I have smoked plenty of weed in my day, and the only time it was laced was when a dude sprinkled crank in it-to be fair he told us he was doing it though. Don't believe everything you see in those commercials. I'm not some pothead zealot(although I once was). I haven't even smoked this year. It is a personal choice though and it is much less damaging than alcohol or cigarettes.

On 4/20, I may or may not smoke. I certainly won't be judging those who do or don't-some of the best people I know are potheads and some of the worst are straight edge and vice-versa.

See, this motherfucker ^ gets it... it dont matter if you smoke, dont fuckin talk shit about me or anybody that you don't know about.. if you havent lived it, or you havent experinced it.. then who're you to judge me? Weither it be smoking pot, or being a fuckin starwars geek.. if thats your fix, thats your fix and until you've been there, you don't have the right to run off at the mouth... even if you have been there, that doesnt give you teh right to talk shit about it, or say it's wrong.. so moral of this story is, fuck you and yo momma bitch

cut yor air and put down the frisbee,hippy

My air? Then I couldnt breath... and I don;t play frisbee, and no, i'm not a hippie.. fuck a tree.. cut 'em down cause i need paper's... why is that everybody thatd oesnt smoke pot, always has this ignorant ass notion of what a pothead is? Do you know that your doctor could be smoking a joint between patients? Or at break? On his way tow ork.. your mom could be a pothead and you'd never know it... hell, I sell weed to people you'd never think smoked pot...