Survivalism Live (Trent is sick as hell)

axlslash

What's so crazy about it?

I mean, it's a good performance, but what qualifies it as being sick? Did I miss something?

I was expecting him to try to stick his microphone up his guitarist's ass again... as he did to Robin Finck. :rofl-lol:

Thanks to Urban-Dictionary for the definition:

sick:

Cool or entertaining to a nausieating degree.

I mean, it's a good performance, but what qualifies it as being sick? Did I miss something?

I was expecting him to try to stick his microphone up his guitarist's ass again... as he did to Robin Finck. :rofl-lol:

yeah, i always thought if your music was really that good you wouldnt have to do all that ignorant shit.. I mean, there's a difference betrween puttin on a hell of a show, and doing a bunch of ignorant shit on stage, to keep everybodies mind of the mind numbingly boring ass show and music..

yeah, i always thought if your music was really that good you wouldnt have to do all that ignorant shit.. I mean, there's a difference betrween puttin on a hell of a show, and doing a bunch of ignorant shit on stage, to keep everybodies mind of the mind numbingly boring ass show and music..

trent was fucking wasted then, not ignorant.

yeah, this song fucking RULES live. pretty fun trying to sing along to it. trent is a genius in all respects, best band ive ever seen live.