GNR Playing Australia!

Nick85

Why can't Axl release the album and give all us folks in North America a Summer tour!! I want there to be a Gunnerstock at The Gorge Amphitheatre. If you've ever been to the Gorge you know it's probably the coolest place to see a show in North America.

Come on man, the vast majority of the people on Earth do not live in the USA. Australia has many die-hard GNR fans that more than deserve a tour. Here in America we are far more fickle, another tour without an album just would not be feasable at this point. Anyway, it is good for us all since these shows will motivate Axl and give him the confidence he needs. I am more the certain these shows will all sell out.

I'm from Canada dude!! I don't want Axl to come back to North America until he has a new album to play for us. I was just saying that a Summer tour of North America with new songs would be great. He always tours here in the Winter and I'd rather go to an outdoor show in the Summer.

outdoors would b cool rock1

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now remeber Dead, Slash will not be there

I know. He'll be out touring in support of his new album that'll be full of new songs.

But with all those AFD songs in NuGnR's setlist, I bet I'll still hear a lot of Slash's signature riffs and solos!

jesus christ dude lighten up, you suck man, I was just kidding around, dont go then you asshole. I also wrote have a great time, but you cant just play nice huh? I am tired of your sour ass. You must be the whiniest littlebitch ever.

Nice Gunzen - except Dead Flower didn't insult you at all - he just answered your sarcasm with a bit of his own.

You on the other hand thought it was neccessary to abuse him for no reason. If you want to dish it out, then be prepared to take a little back. :rolleyes:

No he didnt your right, all he does is bitch, make smartass comments, and champion ex band members, then he gets a rare chance to see them, and disses them by saying "I will be hearing alot of Slashes riffs" and talk about VR releasing an album etc. It is just digging at the band. He is just an ungrateful punk, and doesnt deserve to see them. Why is he going anyway? All he does in blow VR. And your right he didnt/cant insult me, I woulnt value anything he says. All I know is things are good, and we are hearing news, and now he can see them, and right on cue, asshole remark. We call those guys "cockblocks" and he is the definition of a fucking drag.

I can take anything he can dish out, or anyone else, this is just a forum, but jesus I get tired of punks.

Talking abougt a wasted ticket..

Oh god, get over yourself. He didn't dismiss them at all - he just dismissed your dig with one his own. It was all in good humour. If you want to insult people, why don't you have a go at the people on the first page moaning about the fact that they were actually touring?

You whinge constantly about people "digging" at the band - but guess what? Your constant policing of people's opinions is far more destructive towards the forum than a few innocent comments from a Slash fan will ever be. It's incredible that you can't see that for yourself. Enough is enough.

Just so you know, it's not your job to moderate this place either... telling people to go to velvetrevolverforum.com - who do you think you are? Jim Bob and Warchild both felt it was their duty to do what you're doing - look how far it got them?

Only problem is that its right in the middle of my exam period!

I have the exact same problem - and i'll be shitting my pants right up until the end of April when my exam timetable gets released. I missed Megadeth for the HSC last year, and I don't really want to do the same thing for Guns.

Oh god, get over yourself. He didn't dismiss them at all - he just dismissed your dig with one his own. It was all in good humour. If you want to insult people, why don't you have a go at the people on the first page moaning about the fact that they were actually touring?

You whinge constantly about people "digging" at the band - but guess what? Your constant policing of people's opinions is far more destructive towards the forum than a few innocent comments from a Slash fan will ever be. It's incredible that you can't see that for yourself. Enough is enough.

Just so you know, it's not your job to moderate this place either. Jim Bob and Warchild both felt it was their duty to do what you're doing - look how far it got them?

I wasnt talking to you actually, and whether you believe it or not he is a drag, I just think there are so many positive things going on right now, and making reference to another band putting out a record is a dig, and by the way, blow me. Kthanks.

Edited by Gunzen

It's not GNR without Slash. That doesn't mean the band going as GNR isn't making good music or a good band live. It's a spiritual thing.

no actually it is GNR without slash, cause slash is gone, long gone, and my ticket stub says "gnr". get over it dude.

Oh, well if the ticket stub says it's GN'R, then you just know that's all that matters.

"Boy, looks like Van Halen was taken over by Fred Durst, Stevie Wonder and Jack Black. But shit, my ticket stub says it's Van Halen, so I guess it is! Thanks ticket stub! I owe ya one!"

When people say this band isn't GN'R, they aren't talking about a literal or legal sense, Gunzen. You never seem to understand that, and you always end up arguing about your ticket stub or merchandise that "proves" this is GN'R. And the entire time you're missing the point of what these people were trying to say to you.

I'm not taking sides - I'd jump at an opportunity to see this band - I just don't think you understand what people mean when they say that.

making reference to another band putting out a record is a dig
You need to learn that when someone makes a so-called "dig" at this band, you shouldn't take the comments personally. Evidenced by your response to Dead Flower (insulting him personally), and pointing out that he insulted you first (using his sarcasm about the band as a reference), it seems you have trouble with this concept. If someone is criticizing an aspect of this band, it doesn't mean they are criticizing YOU. No matter what you may think, you aren't part of Guns N' Roses.
and by the way, blow me. Kthanks.

Nice way to go about getting a ban, Gunzen.

Edited by Estranged Reality

I wonder what Axl will think of Perth? Will he go sightseeing? The Swan River, the ... um ... the Swan River! It's a hell of a town.

I can't believe he didn't skip us. Velvet Revolver did!

Axl > Velvet Revolver

Dead Flower 4 God. :heart:

No high voltage and Estranged REality for gods. You boys ripped ol Gunzen a new one.

So, so true..

Goodbye Chinese Democracy

See you in the fall. At the earliest.

Complete FUCKING JOKE Axl and you lying bunch of fuckwits.

Announce a date and put these fucking die hard fans out their misery. See you in a few months guys.

Quit bitchen, It will happen when it happens. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Im determined im gona try and meet some of this band, like go to the airport or their hotel or try and find out what bar theyre drinkin in after.

I was lucky enough when VR came to melbourne they parked the tour bus right out the front of the hotel

It was like me and 3 guys

Shame they only signed a few things then hoped on the bus

they sat on the bus for like 10 minutes before it left I guess they were probably tired the end of the VR tour

Anyway I plan on meeting at least axl again

fuck yeah! there playing the brisbane EC, i can get really plastered and catch a cab home! :) i'll be going to a sydney or melbourn show too, hope the axl man does a few interveiws and shit while he's down here, they most likely won't be back for 20 years, and rose tattoo? the guys should be in a fucking Retirement home? shouldn't they have a young upcoming band?

Edited by aussie_axl

when i heard this news this mornin at work i literally dropped what i was doin and dd a victory lap of my workshop...all the cunts there said id never see em...(technically they were right)...but i still had the last laugh...

me boss said i could have 2 weeks off and follow em round aus..!!!!!!!

dunno if i can afford that but ill go to brisbane n sydney for sure..!!!!n maybe melbourne...maybe adelaide too...

fuck if im gonna have a holiday i might as well make it worth while...

fuckin awesome news..!

No high voltage and Estranged REality for gods. You boys ripped ol Gunzen a new one.

So, so true..

It is not surprising, though sad, that it is more popular to bitch than be supportive to this band or anything else for that matter. I guess being happy in life just doesnt work for you guys. I wil never admit to being a jerk just to be a jerk is cool. That shit is old.

It is much harder to be a good person and be good, than to bitch and moan and blame everyone else who is truly happy.

Just keep on bitching and complaining and you guys will be fine misery loves company.

Time for scotch, enjoy your complaining, and supporting assholes like Dead.

Edited by Gunzen

This news is such a fuckin' relief!

I so cannot wait for the Brisbane show, I'm taking a day off work to lineup for tickets, I wanna be first in line wherever I get them!

Can't wait to see Angry Anderson belt out some Rose Tattoo gems!

This shit'll be like 1992 all over again, well technically!