The Ramones

Death Star

It's Alive rules. But I recently bought Anthology or a double album greatest hits. Pet Cemetry is one of my all time favorite songs but really all their songs are awesomeness. They are just too good. The best band of all time in my book.

huh? Ramones!!!!! rock3rock3rock3rock3rock3rock3

my fave songs are....

pet cemetery

The KKK took my baby away

I wanna be sedated

Do You remember Rock N Roll Radio

Texas Chainsaw massacre

Beat On The Brat

I dont wanna grow up

Gabba Gabba Hey

sheena is a punk rocker

Havana affair

Do you wanna dance

just my faves but there are so many more songs out there youl love

Gabba Gabba Hey is not a Ramones song. You must be thinking about Pinhead.

And Chris Axl, you're completely wrong.

Your right, I just copy'd and pasted the names of the songs from my comp....fuck

i think the ramones are the greatest american band of all time. bar none. out of the self indulgent bullshit of the prog rock late 70s came this fucking band who were like....totally reductive to base emotions, like the beatles early output, they invented a sound of their own, johnny ramones downpicking powerhouse guitar playing, Joeys kinda baritone voice, tommy and later marky with that breakneck drumming. they were just total americana from the brando-esque jackets, the name sharing almost ganglike quality they brought to their image. they were regimented, they were just sheer fuckin sonic power...so much audio-muscle. and they just looked the shit, comin outta that whole hippie thing they musta looked like, like legs mcneil said, the fuckin SS, like storm troopers. and they made the fucking catchiest songs!!! its their own bad luck i suppose that they got caught up in that phoney punk rock hysteria and people thought they were just trouble but they truly were the greatest band to come out of america, their influence in infinite, they changed music irreprabably. the fact that they werent like...the fucking beatles is just a crime, it truly is. and the other thing is their output. it was constant with them, ALWAYS were puttin record after record out, total proffesionals in the studio, gettin it done in 2 days, and CONSTANTLY on the road...the ramones were never off the road, i think in total the played 2,600 somethin gigs from 74 til 96 when they called it a day. a valid band, constant puttin out consistent product and playing, after all what do bands do? they play, not like nowadays resting on their fucking laurels and shit. and, if u know anything about the band, theres a deep tragedy resting in the heart of all this brotherhood, i reccomend u watch End Of The Century

i think the ramones are the greatest american band of all time. bar none. out of the self indulgent bullshit of the prog rock late 70s came this fucking band who were like....totally reductive to base emotions, like the beatles early output, they invented a sound of their own, johnny ramones downpicking powerhouse guitar playing, Joeys kinda baritone voice, tommy and later marky with that breakneck drumming. they were just total americana from the brando-esque jackets, the name sharing almost ganglike quality they brought to their image. they were regimented, they were just sheer fuckin sonic power...so much audio-muscle. and they just looked the shit, comin outta that whole hippie thing they musta looked like, like legs mcneil said, the fuckin SS, like storm troopers. and they made the fucking catchiest songs!!! its their own bad luck i suppose that they got caught up in that phoney punk rock hysteria and people thought they were just trouble but they truly were the greatest band to come out of america, their influence in infinite, they changed music irreprabably. the fact that they werent like...the fucking beatles is just a crime, it truly is. and the other thing is their output. it was constant with them, ALWAYS were puttin record after record out, total proffesionals in the studio, gettin it done in 2 days, and CONSTANTLY on the road...the ramones were never off the road, i think in total the played 2,600 somethin gigs from 74 til 96 when they called it a day. a valid band, constant puttin out consistent product and playing, after all what do bands do? they play, not like nowadays resting on their fucking laurels and shit. and, if u know anything about the band, theres a deep tragedy resting in the heart of all this brotherhood, i reccomend u watch End Of The Century

The passion in some of your posts is very cool.

I love you man :cry:

:lol: You always say stuff that I'm thinkin' but can never write down you know. Good stuff :xmasssanta:

Guest knerken

Good post, Frank!

:lol: You always say stuff that I'm thinkin' but can never write down you know. Good stuff :xmasssanta:

:D I feel the same way. Except on his pro-ranting on Pistols, of course :P

Edited by knerken

Good post, Frank!

:D I feel the same way. Except on his pro-ranting on Pistols, of course :P

...even then he's right on the money