What ATHF character are you?

oogieboogieman420

I am FRYLOCK!!

You're the true leader of the Aqua Teens. You are wise and powerful, unlike your teamates, who are always getting into trouble. You keep everyone in line without pushing people around.

....now what the fuck is Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

I am FRYLOCK!!

You're the true leader of the Aqua Teens. You are wise and powerful, unlike your teamates, who are always getting into trouble. You keep everyone in line without pushing people around.

....now what the fuck is Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

lmao.. Frylock's pretty cool.. but ya know.. Aqua teen hungerforce is a show that come son cartoon network (adult swim), and it's about 15 minutes of the funniest shit you'll ever see.. about a meatwad, a thing of fries (frylock) and a milkshake (mastershake), and they kinda just do whatever.. Danzig was on the christmas episode, about the robot of christmas future, I think... it's funny ashell if you ever get a chance to check it out I recommend it..

Something tells me the answer is totally figured by the first question.

probably so... these things are always bullshit anyway and usually doesnt really say anything about the person, because everybody is different, and just answering a few questions isn't really going to tell you who a perosn is or what personality they have, because some answer's will be the same, some wont over all... but I just thought what tha hell, I havent posted a pointless link yet, it's about my turn..lol..