Maiden or Metallica?

kevdo242

Maiden or Metallica?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maiden. Maiden has done atleast 30 good songs. Metallica has done around 10

Btw, Metallica and kiss are most overated in all time!

TAKE THAT BACK ASSHOLE! :fuckyou:

And yeah Maiden - Metallica are okay, but I love pretty much ever Maiden album before Virtual XI - the rest after that are okay.

Metallica is just....hmm, I like a few albums.

Easy

Megadeth > Metallica and Maiden

:rofl-lol:

Oh and the fact that you think Metallica is useless shows your ignorance and stupidity to metal

they sold their first album "Kill em All" 300,000 in the underground level

Without Metallica thrash wouldn't have gained popularity for acts such as Testament, Anthrax, DRI, Slayer, and even the inspiration for Dave to start Megadeth

Without Metallica, thrash as we know it would have taken a very different course

Edited by 4geowobo

Metallica.

Something I've noticed is that you're almost forced to say you like Maiden, same can be said for Slayer (No I am not a closet CKY fan *BA DOOM CHSH*). I respect what they've done and their musicianship but the majority of their songs have never interested me. Just my taste I guess.

Monty

explain

If you're getting into metal or even just discussing metal bands, alot of people expect you to love Maiden. Well alot of people I talk to have the same reaction when I say I don't care for Maiden. I respect what they've done and I don't go about 'bashing' them, I'm just not fussed by them ;). Do you get me?

Monty

kinda.

But I dont agree. People dont just say "I like maiden" if they dont

Yes,the only thing that i didn't like from St. Anger is the absence of solos, but it's a pretty good album i think when it was release people were expecting another Black album so that's why they felt disappointed.. But to me is great even without Jason. :(

I don't know... I think Bob Rock did a pretty good job on the bass. But the next album... I can't wait to see what Trujillo is going to contribute! rock1

Yeah the next album is gonna be great!!! rock3 Trujillo is awesome i wasn't sure if he was right for Metallica when he first joined but after i saw him playing Orion my perspective changed..He blowed me away! Although i miss Jason he's a great guy,and he was always so cool with the fans. :heart:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Maiden. Maiden has done atleast 30 good songs. Metallica has done around 10

Btw, Metallica and kiss are most overated in all time!

TAKE THAT BACK ASSHOLE! :fuckyou:

And yeah Maiden - Metallica are okay, but I love pretty much ever Maiden album before Virtual XI - the rest after that are okay.

Metallica is just....hmm, I like a few albums.

icon3.gif No!