Slipknot heading into the studio

oogieboogieman420

Oh now I "don't know" about Slipknot

What makes you think I haven't seen them live thinking the whole "Man this a joke these songs are crap the musicians are horrible"

You want me to quote some of your comments on artists

I show ignorance?

What is having good taste bad now?

heh you see were im getting at

its the same shit over n over

you say "you have no life!, im gonna go now"

and I Know your gonna say the same thing AGAIN

Well its late,im bored and just got a new cd that ive been listening to

So even though this is your what 2nd, 3rd farewell should I expect another insult laden remark again?

:rofl-lol:

Edited by 4geowobo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully its better then their last album

Says the person with a Limp Bizkit sig. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

No mather how the new Slipknot will sound, i buy it. I love their music since the first time i saw them live in a small club in 1999. One of my favourite Slipknot songs is Killers are quiet from the Mate,feed,kill,repeat album. That's probably the problem why lots of people don't like Slipknot. They only now the songs from the selftitled Slipknot album and later. Ok,not all songs are that great. That happens with any other band. Their always will be songs that you like or don't like.

Cycle of life and death supposedly

goes 'round and 'round yet it stops with me

Glorious hunter of my faith I have sinned

Killers are quiet like the breath of the wind

Filling the shadows with forms of my own

Raised by kindred of Get I was born

Abomination world in disarray

Killers are quiet when they seek the vitae

Reflection beckons a portal shard

Spiritual quest I must stay in guard

Stepping sideways betweens worlds I shift

Killers are quiet when they are born with the gift

Beautiful Anguish cast out by my race

Now one that's Ageless I save my own face

I write my own laws with Death I break bread

Killers are quiet when they come from my head

Edited by droezle

Limp Bizkit is better than Slipknot any day of the week ;)

I don't like either of these bands, but would much rather listen to Slipknot.

I like what Zakk Wylde had to say about Limp Bizkit. :rofl-lol:

Limp Bizkit is better than Slipknot any day of the week ;)

I don't like either of these bands, but would much rather listen to Slipknot.

I like what Zakk Wylde had to say about Limp Bizkit. :rofl-lol:

zwdd8.png

No mather how the new Slipknot will sound, i buy it. I love their music since the first time i saw them live in a small club in 1999. One of my favourite Slipknot songs is Killers are quiet from the Mate,feed,kill,repeat album. That's probably the problem why lots of people don't like Slipknot. They only now the songs from the selftitled Slipknot album and later. Ok,not all songs are that great. That happens with any other band. Their always will be songs that you like or don't like.

Cycle of life and death supposedly

goes 'round and 'round yet it stops with me

Glorious hunter of my faith I have sinned

Killers are quiet like the breath of the wind

Filling the shadows with forms of my own

Raised by kindred of Get I was born

Abomination world in disarray

Killers are quiet when they seek the vitae

Reflection beckons a portal shard

Spiritual quest I must stay in guard

Stepping sideways betweens worlds I shift

Killers are quiet when they are born with the gift

Beautiful Anguish cast out by my race

Now one that's Ageless I save my own face

I write my own laws with Death I break bread

Killers are quiet when they come from my head

This may be true, but the main reason most people dont like MFKR, is because the line-up is almost completely different.. new guitarist, new singer, new drummer if i'm not mistaken.. or wait.. I think Joey was teh drummer, but Mick wasnt part of the band, or maybe it was Shawn? I'm not sure.. anyway.. there was so many changes between mfkr to slipknot, that they dont even sound like the same band... I personally couldnt stand Anders voice and thought his writting was very, teenage "look at me i'm dark and morbid and still poetic".. I think Corey did a very good job of redoing the songs they've done with Ander's..

i'm in rush so i'll add my afvorite later

Slipknot is all about teh hate.. it's a hateful and mean world.. and they understand that.. they also understand that getting all pissy and cry baby about it isn't gonna help.. the best thing to do is say fuck it I don;t care what you think about me.. "what tha fuck are you lookin at, i'll tell you what you're lookin at, everyone you ever fuckin laughed at", and about accepting yourslr for who you are and not trying to change yourself because society says you should "I'm not pretty and i'm not cool, but i'm fat and i'm ugly and proud so fuck you"...

Hey...there's a new concept in rock and roll.

Edited by zint61

Slipknot is all about teh hate.. it's a hateful and mean world.. and they understand that.. they also understand that getting all pissy and cry baby about it isn't gonna help.. the best thing to do is say fuck it I don;t care what you think about me.. "what tha fuck are you lookin at, i'll tell you what you're lookin at, everyone you ever fuckin laughed at", and about accepting yourslr for who you are and not trying to change yourself because society says you should "I'm not pretty and i'm not cool, but i'm fat and i'm ugly and proud so fuck you"...

I don;t recall stating that it was a new concept.. if you dont like the band, why're you here? It doesnt say anything about hey come on in and trash the band if you dont like it.. I was only stating, for those who happen to like slipknot, that they were going into studio to record.. do y'all not have anything bette rto do that try and trash something you dont know about, and if you happen to know about 'em, trash them just because you dont care for themusic? Is this ALL you have to do?

Well, I guess not since you're STILL waiting on album by your beloved god keeps promising and, like idiots, you still get excited.. so what tha fuck dude? Cant you go be stupid somewhere else?

I don;t recall stating that it was a new concept.. if you dont like the band, why're you here? It doesnt say anything about hey come on in and trash the band if you dont like it.. I was only stating, for those who happen to like slipknot, that they were going into studio to record.. do y'all not have anything bette rto do that try and trash something you dont know about, and if you happen to know about 'em, trash them just because you dont care for themusic? Is this ALL you have to do?

Well, I guess not since you're STILL waiting on album by your beloved god keeps promising and, like idiots, you still get excited.. so what tha fuck dude? Cant you go be stupid somewhere else?

Did I say I don't like Slipknot?

Care to point that out to me?

I've seen em live and they were pretty good.

You raving on about their "great vision" of "what it's all about" was a bit naive in your part...but hey.

If it took Slipknot to open your eyes to individuality and rebellion than more power to you.

But your speech about what they stand for is nothing new in rock and roll....in fact it's the backbone of rock and roll.

Sorry I commented in your precious fucking thread...so from now on I'm not going to see you in other threads trashing other people's opinions and the bands they happen to like....right?

You raving on about their "great vision" of "what it's all about" was a bit naive in your part...but hey.

If it took Slipknot to open your eyes to individuality and rebellion than more power to you.

But your speech about what they stand for is nothing new in rock and roll....in fact it's the backbone of rock and roll.

Sorry I commented in your precious fucking thread...so from now on I'm not going to see you in other threads trashing other people's opinions and the bands they happen to like....right?

I havent trashed anybodies bands until somebody say something I agree with.. so I take what they said and add.. I never said that you didnt liek slipknot, I just said that i never said it was new to rock n' roll.. and I was talking to JUST you, incase you havent notced, VEREYBODY trash's everybodies shit, and i'm just wonderingw hat tha fuck? I have been guilty of it, but I havent done it quiet a while... I may have stated that, ya know, I don;t like tool and shit like that, but what bands have I trashed, when the opinion wasnt asked for?

I don;t mind ya know, I don;t care for slipknot but cool, or slipknot sucks.. but to atatck the band, and the person who like's them, soley based on their opinion of a band is bullshit and is beyond me, why you would do such a thing?

again, not speaking diretcly to you.. but it seems to be a common thing "oh your opinion is different than mine, well then you're just ignorant and stupid and your band sucks so do you.."..

And I don;t give a shit if you post here or not.. as I said, I havent trashed anyband, that the general population of this board was aksed for their opinion.. then yeah.. i'm going to give you my opinion.. right?

And my stating what slipknot is about.. iis true.. and I didnt say it was new, but I think they carry that attitude better than any other band around...

Edited by oogieboogieman420

and also, who tha fuck are you? Just a moderator.. so you're gonna ban me? Aslong as cock sucker's like this can keep comming in and doing shit like this, dont think i'm just gonna stand by and let the shit go.. so yeah, until i stop gettin fucked with just because i like slipknot, I will start trashing everybodies bands they like.. turn about is fair play.. and asfar as i'm concerned, i'd much arter you not post in my precious fucking thread.. start your own since you have the "power" that makes you feel so fuckin special.. i'm having a real shit fuck day and am not in the goddamn mood.. so whatever little boy, ban me if you want.. please.. just know your small amount of power still makes you a bitch in life/... thats me bashing and trashing shit.. do what you will cause i dont give a FUCK

and also, who tha fuck are you? Just a moderator.. so you're gonna ban me? Aslong as cock sucker's like this can keep comming in and doing shit like this, dont think i'm just gonna stand by and let the shit go.. so yeah, until i stop gettin fucked with just because i like slipknot, I will start trashing everybodies bands they like.. turn about is fair play.. and asfar as i'm concerned, i'd much arter you not post in my precious fucking thread.. start your own since you have the "power" that makes you feel so fuckin special.. i'm having a real shit fuck day and am not in the goddamn mood.. so whatever little boy, ban me if you want.. please.. just know your small amount of power still makes you a bitch in life/... thats me bashing and trashing shit.. do what you will cause i dont give a FUCK

:lol:

You still haven't pointed out where I said I don't like Slipknot... :book:

:rofl-lol:

it also takes 9 guys for them to suck

Edited by The Sandman

One of the worst bands ever.

naw, remember led zepplin was around for awhile..

Hey, it's okay to have your opinion, but your opinion is wrong. Slipknot are just trash with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Led Zeppelin captivated many people for an entire decade, and still do to this day.

Slipknot will only be remembered for the shit they threw out there, and apparently, they have another big turd on the way.

no, but i think I pointe dout that, i never said you didnt, did I? I said that you MAY not like them.. but never that u didnt

no, but i think I pointe dout that, i never said you didnt, did I? I said that you MAY not like them.. but never that u didnt

What tha hell man? You been proven wrong so now you aint got shit to say? hmmm.. you sound like the person Corey's talkin to in a slipknot song

Spit It Out

Since you never gave a damn in the first place

Maybe it's time you had the tables turned

Cuz in the interest of all involved I got the problem solved

And the verdict is guilty...

...MAN NEARLY KILLED ME

Steppin' where you fear to tread

Stop, drop and roll - you were DEAD FROM THE GIT-GO!

BIG MOUTH FUCKER - STUPID COCKSUCKER

Are you scared of me now? Then you're dumber than I thought

Always is, never was

Foundation made of piss and vinegar

Step to me, I'll smear ya -Think I fear ya? BULLSHIT!

Just another dumb punk chompin' at this tit

Is there any way to break through the noise?

Was it something that I said that got you bent?

It's gotta be that way if you want it

Sanity, Literal Profanity HIT ME!

SPIT - IT OUT

All you wanna do is drag me down

All I wanna do is stamp you out

Maybe it's the way you spread a lotta rumour fodder

Keepin' all your little spies and leavin' when you realise

Step up, fairy

I guess it's time to bury your ass with the chrome

Straight to the dome

You heard me right, bitch, I didn't stutter

If you know what's good - sit, shut up and beg, brother

Backstab - Don't you know who you're dissin'?

Side swipe - we know THE ASS THAT YOU'RE KISSIN'!

BIGIDY-BIGGIDY BITCH BOY, HALFWAY HAUSER

Can't hear shit cuz I keep gettin' louder

Step up, and you get a face full o' tactic

Lippin' off hard, goin' home in a basket

You got no pull, no power, no NUTHIN'

Now you start shit? Well, ain't that somethin'?

Payoffs don't protect, and you can't hide if you want

But I'LL FIND YOU - Comin' up behind you!

SPIT - IT OUT

'Bout time I set this record straight

All the needlenose punchin' is makin' me irate

Sick o' my bitchin' fallin' on deaf ears

Where YOU gonna be in the next five years?

The crew and all the fools, and all the politix

Get your lips ready, gonna gag, gonna make you sick

You got DICK when they passed out the good stuff

Bam

Are you sick of me? GOOD ENOUGH - HAD ENOUGH

FUCK ME! I'm all out of enemies!

FUCK ME! I'm all out of enemas!

SPIT - IT OUT

yeah.. thats you.. runnin ya mouth and leavin when you realise, a big mouthfucker, a stupid cocksucker.. and you might aswell get ya lips ready, cause it's gonna gag and it's gonna make ya sick, but you got DICK when they were passin out the good stuff