Does any body know if gnr

conorfitz

Does Any Body Know If GNR will come to Dublin

Simple answer: We dont know.

I dont see any reason why not if they are touring Europe again this year they couldent drop in for a show. With or without CD it will sell out seeing as it would only be the third time they played Ireland.

If they do i just hope it's not the hottest day of the year again like last year. I went at 6:30 am and foolishly didnt bring sun block. On saturday i couldent move without it hurting. Metallica on sunday made it go away tho.

All i can say is it won't be on a Friday.

And how would you know that :suspicious:

I am the Oracle

Wow cool :o Can you tell when CD will be released :krider:

"soon"

Being the Oracle means i have to keep things that may cause anarchy close to me, if i tell everybody the date then the streets will turn to shit in the rush to buy it, i could not in be the cause of such drama.

"soon" will have to do for now but i can tell you it will be released on different types of media, i must rest now.

I am the Oracle

"soon"

Being the Oracle means i have to keep things that may cause anarchy close to me, if i tell everybody the date then the streets will turn to shit in the rush to buy it, i could not in be the cause of such drama.

"soon" will have to do for now but i can tell you it will be released on different types of media, i must rest now.

What a presure you must be under :shocked: Then we better leave this topic alone :unsure:

Edited by Hejanne

I am the Oracle

"soon"

So its gonna be released on vinyl?!?!?! :drevil:

"soon"

I don't know if soon is the word

"soon"

I don't know if soon is the word

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=50 :P

I am the Oracle

"soon"

Aw man GOAB I was hoping you were gonna answer it with: