emo bashing thread

vulgar

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh..I don't care. They can look like idiots all they want, and listen to their shitty music. It's them that are missing out on better things, they do not matter to me. I will continue to enjoy good music thank you very much.

Emo kids :no:

don't they have lives?

they should be outside having fun with their friends... but no they would

much rather stay inside and mope about how much their lives suck because

there rich parents give them everything they want.. :no:

EDIT:

sorry for the spelling

:D

Edited by GNRfan001

^ I was going to say something like "we are all different" but then I realised how many emos there actully are. these are the points that make emo to me so shit.

first off, whats so good about the music? ....I dont know what emo is anymore some people scream hardcore, and get called emo, well it's totally shit I dont see what is so good about that music, im not sure if humans are capable of actully like'in that.

second...it's clear some of them do it because everyone else does it. ok nuff said.

third their not being themselfs, joining the crowd. being a dick.

Now id like to point out i have friends which are emo...but I dont let it take away the fact their my friends and are nice people. I guess emo is a specific taste and only for some, no i mean alot(?) of teens...

Rais your hand if youve seen young men with a emo hair style and emo image :lol:

Edited by Spark the determination

Metalcore = Overused double bass drums with amateur beats, crummy guitar playing, (no comment on bass), and annoying vocals + 90% whiny lyrics about girls, suicide, or being "different"

that being said some Scene girls are pretty hot, but that thing about thinking wearing pokemon shirts is cool and unique stuff is just stupid

Edited by 4geowobo

Listen to Bullet For My Valentine or early Trivium. That is good metalcore. Despite the shitty 'singing' parts ruining what could be a good metal band.

Bullet moreso...Trivium pretty much suck.

Edited by FunkyMonk

RIIIGHT..Well...

Emo culture is a bunch of clones writing shitty, repetative, and depressing music, with whiney child-like voices, topped off with the sensitivity of a 12-year-old girl.

But the thing that annoys me is that they all LOOK the same but they want to be different to everyone else. Just like the Goths. Self-satire.

This stupid emo girl told me she doesn't watch a particular TV program because everyone else does. Then I pointed out she was wearing the cliché emo-wear.

"He's a prophet and a pusher, partly truth and partly fiction, a walking contradiction"

You know what the fun part is about emo?

Emo kids are pathetic little hooray for tolerance!s wallowing in their pool of self-pity that they made up while jacking off to their imaginary misery.

Emo bands however are just marketed like Britney Spears or whatever other pop slut to mimic this pathetic behavior so emo kids buy their unauthentic crap.

Go live in a third world country you fucking pussy!

:lol:

You know what the fun part is about emo?

Emo kids are pathetic little hooray for tolerance!s wallowing in their pool of self-pity that they made up while jacking off to their imaginary misery.

Emo bands however are just marketed like Britney Spears or whatever other pop slut to mimic this pathetic behavior so emo kids buy their unauthentic crap.

Go live in a third world country you fucking pussy!

:lol::rofl-lol:

don't they have lives?

Whereas many people here sit inside and mope about how much they need a new Gn'R album...

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

don't they have lives?

Whereas many people here sit inside and mope about how much they need a new Gn'R album...

:rofl-lol: Yeah! Fucking wannabe emos! :P