emo bashing thread

vulgar

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get this whole emo thing?

i like mainly indie music acts (the bands that come out of NME) such as the libertines, bloc party, the killers, the horrors, enter shikari etc..i sometimes get labelled as an emo cause i wear skinny jeans, which i know im not!

so what is an emo?

someone tell me....

Fags who look like this:

Emo_fashion_kid.png

Except with skin, hair, bones & organs etc.

awesome now some people ACTUALLY know what Kaneda looks like.

:rofl-lol: harsh but probably true

Nah, Kaneda isnt an emo, but from what I remember hes kinda chubby. Theres a few pictures of him floating around the site, just ask Charles Manson

But yeah, MTV and its love for emo music and pop-punk just makes me sick. Watching the VMA's waiting for Axl last year was fucking painful, and how they called those guys "true rockstars"... yeah, rockstars...

mtv are nothing but a bunch of mainstream ass kissing douchebags.

I never see emo's wearing converse, theyre always wearing those wierd ass checkered flag slip on things.

:shocked: You obviously don't have many emos where you live.

Lucky bastard.

No, theres emos here and plenty of them. I just see more of them wearing checkered flag slip on shoes and not converse, like in the picture that somebody posted.

This thread is really, really sad guys. People's clothing and music is their own choice, just let them be.

Or at least go and say it to an emo's face instead of saying it behind a computer screen with a group of people who are going to agree with you anyway.

This thread is really, really sad guys. People's clothing and music is their own choice, just let them be.

Or at least go and say it to an emo's face instead of saying it behind a computer screen with a group of people who are going to agree with you anyway.

No! They might take out their knives and slit their wrist, and we'd feel guilty about that for the rest of their lives. I don't want to feel like an accomplice. Emos are too delicate, they couldn't handle it!

exactly

I agree.

You guys judge way too much. :/