Just got my Aussie Gunners Tickets!!!

MEG79S

thanks to those who helped with advise for tickets. just got mine for adelaide. over the moon. first chance to see them and been a fan since the begining. once again thank you

fuck yeah. Got my gold lower seats for Melbourne right on 9am.....im stoked......section 8 near the stage.....who gives a fuck on the ticket prices its gunna rock.

WHAT THE FUCK! I just came home from school and I find this??!!!! FRONT STANDING SOLD OUT!!!??? FUCK!

VISA presale? what a fucking load of shit! Not everyone uses VISA you pieces of shit! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FORUM PRESALES!!??

:anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger:

Ever heard of advertising a presale somewhere ticketek!!?!??! You stupid fuckers!!

Not sure how long it has been on there, but its on their homepage. I would like to think it has been on there for a while. Anyone care to confirm?

Well today is the first time I have ever heard of this. You would have thought if they were having a presale that someone would know about it!!! Especially in this place!

Jesus fucking christ. what the fuck is gold reserved tickets?? Where are all the aussies on this site when you need them??

:rofl-lol:

Sorry... :ph34r:

I feel for you man! Must feel frustrated.. I´m sure you find some tickets. There´s always people that buy and sell them later. Search on some advertisement sites or papers and I´m sure u´ll find some!

Well I dont have a fucking VISA card. This is a load of shit. What happened to forum presales huh??!! Shouldnt we have gotten one of them?!! :anger: :anger: Now i cant get fucking front GA!

Don't sweat it man. You will still be able to get GA tickets whenever tickets go on sale to the general public. Pre-sales only get a limited amount of tickets anyway. I've found that you can usually get better seats for shows if you wait and buy tickets when they go on sale to the general public.

WHAT THE FUCK! I just came home from school and I find this??!!!! FRONT STANDING SOLD OUT!!!??? FUCK!

VISA presale? what a fucking load of shit! Not everyone uses VISA you pieces of shit! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FORUM PRESALES!!??

:anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger:

dont worry, once they sell out the rest of the crap seats, they will announce a second show..

just look at how australias dates are spread out..

the will have another show in all arenas.

ok so i was at school all day then i had rugby training then a haircut, so i havent been on the computer for a while and didnt know about the presale. i looked and the tickets for GA GOLD and Gold reserved are exhausted, anyone have any idea if thats that for those sections or they will release some more seats for that section.

Yeah but I have school that day :(.

D you have anyone who can purchase the tickets for you?

ok so i was at school all day then i had rugby training then a haircut, so i havent been on the computer for a while and didnt know about the presale. i looked and the tickets for GA GOLD and Gold reserved are exhausted, anyone have any idea if thats that for those sections or they will release some more seats for that section.

don't know, someone said they release only so many tickets for each section for the pre sale, guess we'll find out next thursday.

yeah it says on ticketek

A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public, not a preferential seating service. A selection of seating throughout the venue is made available for pre-sales.

* or until pre-sale allocation is sold out.

so that must mean only a selection of tickets are available at presale and they will have more available when they go on sale to the general public on Thursday the 26th, so don't stress, but get in early anyway. I am happy I got good seat at the front near the stage for Melbourne and Sydney!!!!

but what does *or until presale allocation is sold out. mean?

Edited by Axl-rocks

just heard about this pre sale when i got home and read this forum, i freaked out and thought i missed out. got on the phone and rang my mate who has a visa and he hooked me up with a gold seating ticket.

I GOT MY TICKET AND IM NOT MISSING OUT THIS TIME

ive been waiting 14 years to see GNR.

Well I dont have a fucking VISA card. This is a load of shit. What happened to forum presales huh??!! Shouldnt we have gotten one of them?!! :anger: :anger: Now i cant get fucking front GA!

Don't sweat it man. You will still be able to get GA tickets whenever tickets go on sale to the general public. Pre-sales only get a limited amount of tickets anyway. I've found that you can usually get better seats for shows if you wait and buy tickets when they go on sale to the general public.

yea i will take your word.

Reminds me so much from last year when i was looking for tickets. I first tried to buy some overpriced tickets from some crap places, but then they announced second show in 6.7 and i was there 4hours before you were able to buy tickets just to be sure i get best places. And i did. Best show i've ever seen :) Have a nice time fellow Guns N' Roses-fans.