80 bucks to have concert tickets delivered?!!

Zint

I just went through the presale to get tickets for Rush in London Ontario.

I had 4th row seats pulled up,started to process the order...then gone to the postal delivery section...it was 79.50 to have the tickets delivered by regular mail.

In fact...ALL postal options were 79.50.

F-U-C-K T-H-A-T!!!

That's a new one on me man...not impressed at all!

Customers in Canada

Regular Mail CA $79.50 Your tickets will be delivered by regular mail and should be received no later than 5 business days prior to your event. If you require your tickets sooner, please select a more appropriate delivery method.

US Customers

Regular Mail CA $79.50 Your tickets will be delivered by regular mail and should be received no later than 5 business days prior to your event. If you require your tickets sooner, please select a more appropriate delivery method.

Customers in Other Countries

Did you have the option to just print the tix?

nope...couldn't even pick them up anywhere...it was like,pay the 80 bucks or fuck off

I'd phone up Ticketmaster or whoever you're ordering the tickets from. I can't see why it would cost so much to ship pieces of paper (from anywhere in the world). I mean who in their right mind would pay $80 for ticket shipping?

Or would you be able to buy the tickets at the box office? :unsure:

Edited by LCG

on ebay they're like 800/900 bucks a pop so maybe the 80 is worth it :lol:

For a band with 5 mediocre songs? FUCK THAT!

I wouldn't pay that much for a festival with a Gn'R reunion, Aerosmith, the Stones, AC/DC, and reunited Led Zeppelin. Let alone just Rush.