Thunderstruck

Death Star

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
I'm a far bigger fan of AC/DC than some you might expect.

Dude, your cover of "There's Gonna Be Some Rockin'" was kick ass!

:lol: Wow, I forgot about that. It was a recorded a full two years ago. Well I suppose some of you did know of my taste for AC/DC.

I like them. A good band. B)

But I like Krokus more. They are very AC/DC like, but I think better. I think if you like AC/DC you will also like Krokus. ;)

Promo Videos from back in the 80's

Live Performance from '06 (including kick-ass guitar solo) rock3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sJA_LZnIt8

Edited by Iceman24

Guest knerken

But I like Krokus more. They are very AC/DC like, but I think better. I think if you like AC/DC you will also like Krokus. ;)

Krokus are shit. And I see lots of places that they for some reason get credit for writing Ballroom Blitz!

Edited by knerken

Krokus are shit. And I see lots of places that they for some reason get credit for writing Ballroom Blitz!

Krokus are no way shit. :shocked:

I saw them this year with Hammerfall and The Poodles, and Krokus owned both of them. rock3

And you can't honestly tell me that a song like Screaming In The Night, Easy Rocker, Fire or Nightwolf shit is. They are the shit, yes. rock3

And well, they covered Ballroom Blitz. There are also some people who thinck KOHD was written by GN'R...

I have nothing against Krokus , but simular to AC/DC?

I have to disagree , with that man!

I will say AC/DC was my "GN'R" when I was in my teen years.

I am not as big on them as I was , but in 1979 to around , Fly on the Wall ,

I listened to them probally more then most fans will their whole lives!

I was into Powerage and Let There Be Rock , the most. I really think the

group has struggled a bit with Brian Johnson's voice as of late , which I can understand.

The man has given his heart and soul to the group since Back in Black , but his voice

in Stiff Upper Lip was pretty bad , and I also think , the mixing on the later CDs have his voice too loud.Listen to Back in Black , For Those About to Rock , and Flick of the Switch especially , and the guitars are a lot louder , the Mutt Lang albums have Phil's drums like explosions.That was awesome , now their albums are all low with Brian way too loud. IMO

I'm sorry, but from the look of those videos, Krokus seem to embody everything AC/DC hate in rock bands.

Awful music.

On the other hand - AC/DC (Bon era especially) are the greatest rock n' roll band of all time. Nobody plays that style of music better than AC/DC do.

I have nothing against Krokus , but simular to AC/DC?

They themself say, they were more influenced by Deep Purple.

I was looking on myspace, if there is a song, but all the profile mostly use their slower songs. But I found one having "Ready To Burn" on it. To me, it sounds really AC/DC like. ;)

http://www.myspace.com/krokus1231