U2 3D

rQueen

I went to watch Disney's "Meet the Robinsons" 3D film in a theater today. It was hillarious!

The thing is that before the film there was a trailer with "Sunday Bloody Sunday" live performed in Mexico featuring the first-ever 3-D multicamera live shoot.

It was such a great extra ordinary experience! :D

You had this feeling like you were on stage with U2, or Bono singing in front of you for you. You felt at times like you were actually in the crowd or that you were flying over it and the stage.

Has anyone else watched it?

I definatelly recommend to all of you to go and watch this Disney film and enjoy the trailers shown right before!

That would be really kickass to see a good band do.

Apparently U2 have so high budget that were able to shoot this. Personally I don't like them much but this was a fine song.

I wish a band like Iron Maiden will follow their example.

This is a whole new era for 3D films and in a few years time we'll be able to watch more movies made like that. And of course there'll be more Imax theaters.

As for gigs, it's so amazing having this aspect. Like standing next to them watching them perform. You see the human side of the artists, their real height, their face, their flaws and still how great they are doing this so good and in front of so many people. It's hard to describe it with words but the feeling is wicked!