Proof of Bruce Springsteen's Divinity

axlslash

You have just been a witness of three fine examples of the greatness of The E Street Band and R.E.M., and all you can reply with is "meh..."?

I think everyone here with a shred of musical knowledge, can agree that 80s crap like Skid Row and Poison, the bands you speak so high of, is nowhere near the league of such bands as Bruce & E Street and R.E.M., it's as simple as that - they're just way, way, way better musicians.

You have just been a witness of three fine examples of the greatness of The E Street Band and R.E.M., and all you can reply with is "meh..."?

I think everyone here with a shred of musical knowledge, can agree that 80s crap like Skid Row and Poison, the bands you speak so high of, is nowhere near the league of such bands as Bruce & E Street and R.E.M., it's as simple as that - they're just way, way, way better musicians.

why do you have to drag Skid Row and Poison in every discussion we have? :rofl-lol:

and ive never lissend to Poison :tongue2:

Yeah, we already knew that - only 80s hairspray crap appeal to you.

only your mothers ass appeal to me :)

Last time I checked, you were the elder one of us. Please give some decent arguments on why you think Skid Row is better than E Street, and not this childish crap about my mother.

Yeah, we already knew that - only 80s hairspray crap appeal to you.

only your mothers ass appeal to me :)

Last time I checked, you were the elder one of us. Please give some decent arguments on why you think Skid Row is better than E Street, and not this childish crap about my mother.

why? :question:

this is a thread about The Boss :rolleyes:

I'd like to add a performance that I think that illustrates the greatness of Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band. I was just watching the DVD from Hammersmith and this one really stood out:

The Hammersmith DVD is GREAT :D