brisbane banana bending bastards...

Funnily enough he used to go to St Peter's as well!

so that makes 2 douche bags..

dont worry i still love you kingwillie

you love me?

hmm, you know that you shouldnt express your thoughts about the same sex over the interenet...now i know why they go to call SLC (Special Lesbian College) it is an all boys school after all aint it ;)

now your asking why is it lesbian if your all guys?

let me explain, you all used to be guys but then you guys turned gay, so gay that started to act and dress like girls and so they decided to girl it a school for girls ;)

Edited by kingwillie

you love me?

hmm, you know that you shouldnt express your thoughts about the same sex over the interenet...now i know why they go to call SLC (Special Lesbian College) it is an all boys school after all aint it ;)

let me explain, you all used to be guys but then you guys turned gay, so gay that started to act and dress like girls and so they decided to girl it a school for girls ;)

thanks for breaking it down and analyzing it. but wouldnt that just make the school a bunch of crossdressers? thats just what i think. anyway back on topic this 'lesbian' school kicks your schools ass at life in general and especially sports. But being gay or lesbian is liking the same sex. You got your shit wrong, lauries is 100% straight thats why women flock to our dances and sports events in their own time to hang with us. while your school has to make it co-ed just so you boys can observe from a distance though it doesnt seem you are ever interested in the females.

you love me?

thanks for breaking it down and analyzing it. but wouldnt that just make the school a bunch of crossdressers? thats just what i think. anyway back on topic this 'lesbian' school kicks your schools ass at life in general and especially sports. But being gay or lesbian is liking the same sex. You got your shit wrong, lauries is 100% straight thats why women flock to our dances and sports events in their own time to hang with us. while your school has to make it co-ed just so you boys can observe from a distance though it doesnt seem you are ever interested in the females.

notice the word 'FLOCK' sheep? i suppose you guys create dances so the women sheep can 'flock' to your dance floors just so you can boof them up the bum hey?

as for the sport, ever heard that women are interested in gay sex? thats why they loooooooove to go to your rugby games because they get to watch all the homosexual lauries players have sex on and off the field...am i right?

you love me?

notice the word 'FLOCK' sheep? i suppose you guys create dances so the women sheep can 'flock' to your dance floors just so you can boof them up the bum hey?

as for the sport, ever heard that women are interested in gay sex? thats why they loooooooove to go to your rugby games because they get to watch all the homosexual lauries players have sex on and off the field...am i right?

no comment on the 'flock' part, that was just pure shit and lame...

off the field its with the girls... :xmassrudolph:

isnt this a thread about about us brissy boys hanging out before the show.. this got way off topic lol.

you love me?

isnt this a thread about about us brissy boys hanging out before the show.. this got way off topic lol.

hahahahahahahahahha thats so true

but still lauries is full of homosexuals :tongue2:

you love me?

see you are fooling around.... by showing the tongue emotion

i am serious when i say..... St Peter's guys fuck men.

PS :tongue2:

you love me?

show the nice people of this forum the extremely halarious redneck photo you've got eh...

you love me?

show the nice people of this forum the extremely halarious redneck photo you've got eh...

lol... why dont you sure yours?