Who has the WORST voice in rock??

Carne_asaDA

Joe Elliott. His voice epitimizes cock rock.

Good choice, "Pour Some Sugar On Me" is basically unbearable.

Listen to High N Dry and Pyromania , and maybe you might change your pick!

Joe is one of the BEST rock singers in the history of music........Hands the fuck down!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Corgan

Always sounds like a bratty kid who can't get his favorite sneakers

I like Billy, but I laughed at that comment. :lol:

For some reason I cannot stand Lacey Mosley from Flyleaf.

Only really bad thing Corgan ever did was that first line "The world is a vampire". Used to make me cringe

The singer of Coheed And Cambria. They suck ass for cack, and the vocals...well...they make me want to stab myself in the eye with a pencil. It's no contest, as far as I'm concerned. Other notable chokesters in the vocal category are Dexter from The Offspring (do you know 2 notes?), the singer from My Chemical Romance (kill me, please...), and Billy Joe from Green Day (what a joke). Those of you bashing on Diamond Dave, Steven Tyler, Joe Elliott, and Vince Neil...I just don't understand that. I'm with you on Lemmy and Bob Dylan, though. Lemmy sounds one Marlboro away from taking a dirt nap, and Bob Dylan, though a brilliant songwriter, sounds like a possum in heat. Axl rules the Earth...

The singer of Coheed And Cambria. They suck ass for cack, and the vocals...well...they make me want to stab myself in the eye with a pencil. It's no contest, as far as I'm concerned. Other notable chokesters in the vocal category are Dexter from The Offspring (do you know 2 notes?), the singer from My Chemical Romance (kill me, please...), and Billy Joe from Green Day (what a joke). Those of you bashing on Diamond Dave, Steven Tyler, Joe Elliott, and Vince Neil...I just don't understand that. I'm with you on Lemmy and Bob Dylan, though. Lemmy sounds one Marlboro away from taking a dirt nap, and Bob Dylan, though a brilliant songwriter, sounds like a possum in heat. Axl rules the Earth...

Fuck off, Claudio's voice is amazing... he has range that i'd kill for, the only bad thing about his voice is occasional acid reflux, but if you knew anything about Coheed then you'd know there's a reason he sings like that... (and no, just to counter the typical response here it's not "just because they suck"). Err, my vote probably goes to Mikael Stanne who sang for In Flames in the early days, he sounds like he's gargling rocks, there was so much good stuff on the lunar strain album but his vocals are a massive letdown... so glad we've got Anders instead now.

Edited by Graeme