Happy Birthday Sidney

frankwhite

SID VISCIOUS LIVES! He was walking down Bootham in York with a male friend outside the Brill sandwitch shop.

and you didnt stop him? cant believe im actually discussing this.

Edited by frankwhite

I happened to be on a moving bus at the time. Though he did stick two up at me for staring at him!

get the fuck out of here!!! i'd jump out of a moving plane if i thought i might land near sid vicious :lol:

Calling him a bassist is not right. He couldn't play.

its called learning, everybody has to do it. its just he had to do it in public.

:rofl-lol:

its true, he joined the pistols...knew bare basics and was expected to learn in public.

its called learning, everybody has to do it. its just he had to do it in public.

its true, he joined the pistols...knew bare basics and was expected to learn in public.

Except for when he played, they would unplug his bass from the amp because he kept fucking up the songs.... in public.

Edited by santana

Except for when he played, they would unplug his bass from the amp because he kept fucking up the songs.... in public.

y'know when they actually did that? on the american tour, which lasted for about six weeks or less i cant remember because he was so strung out, its not like he was always unplugged, and they broke up after that tour so that whole "he played unplugged" thing that all and sundry and hawking around is actually just relevant to a couple of incidents, very rare and the reason i know this is that if you listen to the american gigs you can hear some VERY poor bass playing going on.

and knerken, sit down, buy yourself a music history book along with a copy of nevermind the bollocks and educate yourself.