Guns vs Maiden...help me here

sweet guy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but Dickinson songs as a whole entity are simply not the worst Maiden's ever done.

Even in Dickinson era I'd say Holy Smoke or Bring Your Daughter are worse than Madness.

Those two songs are awesome and so is weekend warrior. :confused::unsure:

The only song that could beat Madness is probably Invaders. ;)

Edited by Iceman24

yeah but Dickinson songs as a whole entity are simply not the worst Maiden's ever done.

Even in Dickinson era I'd say Holy Smoke or Bring Your Daughter are worse than Madness.

The Apparition. Pure shit.

ask him how many albums maiden has sold (50 millions) then say how many GN'R as sold (90 millions) :D

Even though I agree with you that Guns is a better band than Maiden, I think your point is not valid at all.

How many albums you've sold has nothing to do with anything really.

Myself, I've never seen what people think is so great by Maiden. I just don't get it. It's not bad music at all, but

I just don't get it. Killers was a pretty decent album, but a couple of albums later Dickinson came and ruined the band.

His vocals are just way too cheesy.

i agree, im not a fan of the singing or the silly stuff they sing about, but each to their own and i dont care if people like them more than gnr, thats up to them

Invaders is good, it just takes a few listens to get into it. I'm gonna call Judas Be My Guide as the worst Dickinson era song.

Maiden are miles ahead of Guns, even though the bands can't really be compared. Maiden's songwriting is much more consistant than GN'Rs, and the band is miles ahead of Guns as far as skill goes.

However Appetite is better than any Maiden album except Piece Of Mind and Powerslave rock3

The first 2 maiden albums are the best. Then Bruce came along and ruined everything. I hate all the bruce albums in the 80's about dungeons and dragons and all that shit. Di'anno had such a raw voice and attitude. Bruce is a sissy boy opera fag.

The first 2 maiden albums are the best. Then Bruce came along and ruined everything. I hate all the bruce albums in the 80's about dungeons and dragons and all that shit. Di'anno had such a raw voice and attitude. Bruce is a sissy boy opera fag.

I'm open to negative critisism, cos we can't all agree on everything.

But you calling him that

:fuckyou:

Edited by rQueen

But you calling him that

i agree... and also saying theres dragons and shit clearly shows you dont listen to maiden atall... it was ronnie james dio who was big on that stuff... not old bruce

But you calling him that

i agree... and also saying theres dragons and shit clearly shows you dont listen to maiden atall... it was ronnie james dio who was big on that stuff... not old bruce

Bruce Dickinson-,"hey Steve Harris lets write a whole album about a boy who can see the future. Oh my God what a great idea. My Operatic voice will let the listener experience my full orgasms in all there glory. Let me wear a gay transvestite mask while i sing powerslave live. I'm such a mans man."

But you calling him that

Bruce Dickinson-,"hey Steve Harris lets write a whole album about a boy who can see the future. Oh my God what a great idea. My Operatic voice will let the listener experience my full orgasms in all there glory. Let me wear a gay transvestite mask while i sing powerslave live. I'm such a mans man."

Apparently you 've got issues

I've nothing more to say to you.

By your posts you only harm yourself ;)

Edit:by the way I love your sig: "open mind" fuck yeah! :rolleyes:

Edited by rQueen

But you calling him that

I HATE BRUCE DICKINSON. SO UGLY!!

But you calling him that

I HATE BRUCE DICKINSON. SO UGLY!!

Now that's reasonable, at last! :rolleyes:

Enough with this :lol:

Edited by rQueen

But you calling him that

Its still a fucking good album :rolleyes:

I would LOVE to see Axl and bruce doing a duet. Maybe "Hallowed Be Thy Name" and uh, cant think up many GN'R songs Bruce can sing.... maybe PC.

But the 2 of them doing Hallowed Be Thy Name, both screaming their lungs out at the end.

that would be soooooooooo cool!!! rock3 rock3

I think Somewhere in Time is the most underated Maiden album ever.

Nope. Killers is most undrrated. SIT is second most underrated ;)

But you calling him that

So...you're saying Bruce is a fag because Maiden did a concept album. Hmm...great theory. :rolleyes:

Psh, I don't know why people here hate Bruce Dickinson, I think he's a great singer.

I just picked up Dance of Death along with all the other Maiden albums I own, and I have to say this one is quite good. Sure, some people think Iron Maiden is repetitive but I like Maiden. ^_^

Jeez, now I really wish I could of made it to one of their concerts.

Edited by Rock_N'_Roll

I'm sorry I hafta say, being quite a heavy metal fan myself I cant be for or against on this cuz I love Iron Maiden. I cant say if I like them more than GNR, but in some aspects I do :P maybe cuz theyre british and I've seen them live and theyre fucking amazing. I cant fault them. I think Bruce is a better frontman, merely cuz he respects his audience more and gives more i think, and aint such an asshole, although he has been known to be! :P