Metallica - Kill 'Em All vs. The Black Album

axl04

Kill 'Em All vs. The Black Album  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So Kill 'Em All is Metallica's debut release from 1983 and "The Black Album" was released in 1991 and is Metallicas most commercially sucessful disc. Enter Sandman and Nothing Else Matters come from it.

So which do you perfer?

I personally like Kill 'Em All better, they still have a real raw NWOBHM sound to them as opposed to the more polished stuff later on.

The Black Album was a terrible album. At least Kill 'Em All is a decent album. Nothing more though.

disagree.

Kill 'em all is definetely more hard than black, but I like them both, different metallica eras. I grew up with black album, this and UY1 were my first albums, so I voted for it at this poll.

Neither are really very good. I agree with Chris.

The black album just bores me. I can't see myself ever listening to it ever again.

Kill Em All is just generally juvenile with a couple of good points but nothing particularly outstanding.

I think Metallica only really had 3 good albums.

So Kill 'Em All is Metallica's debut release from 1983 and "The Black Album" was released in 1991 and is Metallicas most commercially sucessful disc. Enter Sandman and Nothing Else Matters come from it.

So which do you perfer?

I personally like Kill 'Em All better, they still have a real raw NWOBHM sound to them as opposed to the more polished stuff later on.

The...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL album is METALLICA at its best! Forget KEO. When you hear songs like BLACKENED, ONE, HARVESTER OF SORROW, you know that that what heavy metal music is all about. I'm a hardcore bodybuilder/fitness model, when I workout, I play mostly Metallica songs in the gym and "Blackened" really would psych the hell out of me! Lol. AJFA is their best album and my favorite of all their albums. The Black album is their most commercially successful album and I also love it and is the album that I actually grew up with as a teenager in the early '90s. I saw them in concert once in 1993 when I was 18 years old and they played all their hits ... Awesome experience.

"No life 'till leather"!!!

Kill 'Em All is a great album. i can't stand anything on the "black album".

I'm a Black Album man - I'm one of a few people who, Master of Puppets aside, prefers the softer side of Metalica - I even like Load and Re-load better than Kill em All.

that's just wrong on so many levels. i'm sad now. :confused:

The Black Album was a terrible album. At least Kill 'Em All is a decent album. Nothing more though.

disagree.

Kill 'em all is definetely more hard than black, but I like them both, different metallica eras. I grew up with black album, this and UY1 were my first albums, so I voted for it at this poll.

Yeah i'm agree with you, both albums are great but i prefer the Black album i grew with it i love every song included there. rock3 I less heavy but it means a lot to me. :heart: I was 11 when i bought it. :D

"No life 'till leather"!!!

Kill 'Em All is a great album. i can't stand anything on the "black album".

I'm a Black Album man - I'm one of a few people who, Master of Puppets aside, prefers the softer side of Metalica - I even like Load and Re-load better than Kill em All.

that's just wrong on so many levels. i'm sad now. :confused:

:lol: I know, I feel guilty for being a sick minority! I find Metallicas heavier stuff a little braindead though... Yet Low Mans Lyric on Re-load is one of my favourite Metallica songs... I'll get my coat!