i dont like this fighting. i know that your not allowed to sell dvds,and that its not right to sell bootlegs.

i will stop because i don't like this fight

for people that dint see i was trying to sell a lot of 60 dvds in cases with cover art, because i dont want to collect them anymore.

Edited by GNRfan001

So just cause you're moving you wanna sell all your DVDs? Ok.....

Anyway, why would people buy something when they can just trade for it or download it? Unless it's a silver pressed CD/DVD or a vinyl record, you really shouldn't sell bootlegs. We have a special name for people like this. They're called assholes :)

So fuck if hes selling them?? they got cover art and stuff.

People are paying for that rather than going and printing em and finding them themselves... get over it!!

Piece of paper: 3 cents

Case: 50 cents

Bootlegs: Priceless

Bootlegs are not made for selling. I don't care if there is cover art included or not. It's on crappy computer paper from a crappy printer in a crappy case. Unless he's selling them for a quarter a piece, I wouldn't buy them. I wouldn't anyway.

And don't forget, they aren't even NEW. They're USED. Which means they probably have scratches, and lots of 'em.

And why even make the topic if you don't know if you're going to sell them yet?

Still doesn't make sense why you would sell all you're DVDs just cause you're moving...60 DVDs doesn't take up an entire house. Or room. Or cabinet. Maybe a little box.

People are paying for that rather than going and printing em and finding them themselves... get over it!!

Bootlegs are not made for selling. I don't care if there is cover art included or not. It's on crappy computer paper from a crappy printer in a crappy case. Unless he's selling them for a quarter a piece, I wouldn't buy them. I wouldn't anyway.

And don't forget, they aren't even NEW. They're USED. Which means they probably have scratches, and lots of 'em.

Still doesn't make sense why you would sell all you're DVDs just cause you're moving...60 DVDs doesn't take up an entire house. Or room. Or cabinet. Maybe a little box.

ITS NOT ABOUT THE COST OF IT!!!

Its the trouble of going and finding those cover arts and printing them off. Some people (and I for one) couldnt be fucking bothered id rather pay for it.

Its the trouble of going and finding those cover arts and printing them off. Some people (and I for one) couldnt be fucking bothered id rather pay for it.

That's illegal - enjoy jail asshole.

I'd go to jail for buying a bottleg and the bootlegger wouldnt?

Tell that to every single person on ebay that sells bootleg dvd's.

Don't get me starting droezle - I'll go on a crusade :rofl-lol:

Do what you want - don't do it on this boar.d

Your right on that. If i wanna buy a factory pressed bootleg dvd than i search on ebay,if i wanna download a bootleg show than i will do some searching on some boards. But experience makes me wise. There is a big difference in quality between factory pressed dvd's and the shows you can find on the net. That's why i prefer to buy bootleg dvd's.

WOW!

im just trying to get rid of all these dvds.

jeez.. im asking for maybe like 20 bucks or something for 60 pretty nice looking dvds/

not a big deal calm down everyone.

Now you just have no economic sense. If cases were a buck a piece and you spent $60 on cases, yet you wanna sell them all for $20??

Edited by acdcUSSR

WOW!

im just trying to get rid of all these dvds.

jeez.. im asking for maybe like 20 bucks or something for 60 pretty nice looking dvds/

not a big deal calm down everyone.

Now you just have no economic sense. If cases were a buck a piece and you spent $60 on cases, yet you wanna sell them all for $20??

i said from the start im not trying to make a profit.

i was just trying to get rid of them.

Holy Fuck you guys!

The guy has some gnr dvds that hes looking to get rid of! Its not for personal gain but because he is simply trying to help out fellow GN'R fans!

The fact is, most people don't have the time or bandwidth to download 60 (or even 1) dvds and this is an easy way to get them for a good deal from another Gn'R fan.

Its not like he is a one-post-wonder that is just coming on here to sell dvds.

This guy has been here for a while and hes an active forum member. Go after the ebay sellers or something.

Holy Fuck you guys!

The guy has some gnr dvds that hes looking to get rid of! Its not for personal gain but because he is simply trying to help out fellow GN'R fans!

The fact is, most people don't have the time or bandwidth to download 60 (or even 1) dvds and this is an easy way to get them for a good deal from another Gn'R fan.

Its not like he is a one-post-wonder that is just coming on here to sell dvds.

This guy has been here for a while and hes an active forum member. Go after the ebay sellers or something.

thank you

WTF is acdcUSSR's problem? :lol: First your angry because GNRFan001 is making profit out of bootlegs then when you find he isn't going your angry at him because he is going to loose money? WTF :D

I'd like to buy them but I think the postage costs would be atleast as much as the dvds itself :/