IT'S HERE! I HAVE IT! YOU'RE GONNA BE SO FREAKING JEALOUS!

Holy fucking shit! What an awesome day today turned out to be. I just got back from the mail, and guess what I got?!?!?!

MY OFFICIAL GUNS N' ROSES BRAND SCENTED CANDLE!!!

It came in this normal looking brown box...

000_0784_1.jpg

When I opened it up, the first thing I saw was the awesome old logo...

candletop_1.jpg

Here's a picture of the back. Notice the label says it's BACKBERRY SCENTED!

candleback.jpg

Here's a look at the candle itself. Really smooth, creamy white.

Candleopentop.jpg

Here's a cool shot I took at a dutch angle. Kinda like Scented Candle meets The Third Man!

candledutch.jpg

Here's a video I made of me lighting the candle and watching it burn a little...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwbVmMw6JLg

Okay, first of all -- the candle is fucking awesome. It's everything I'd hoped it would be during the long wait. The blackberry scent is very strong, and quite refreshing. But don't worry! I'm not gonna hurry up and burn it all! I'm gonna save this baby -- burning it no more than ten seconds a day. I'd hate for this thing to run out before the album's actually released!

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fucking shit! What an awesome day today turned out to be. I just got back from the mail, and guess what I got?!?!?!

MY OFFICIAL GUNS N' ROSES BRAND SCENTED CANDLE!!!

It came in this normal looking brown box...

000_0784_1.jpg

When I opened it up, the first thing I saw was the awesome old logo...

candletop_1.jpg

Here's a picture of the back. Notice the label says it's BACKBERRY SCENTED!

candleback.jpg

Here's a look at the candle itself. Really smooth, creamy white.

Candleopentop.jpg

Here's a cool shot I took at a dutch angle. Kinda like Scented Candle meets The Third Man!

candledutch.jpg

Here's a video I made of me lighting the candle and watching it burn a little...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwbVmMw6JLg

Okay, first of all -- the candle is fucking awesome. It's everything I'd hoped it would be during the long wait. The blackberry scent is very strong, and quite refreshing. But don't worry! I'm not gonna hurry up and burn it all! I'm gonna save this baby -- burning it no more than ten seconds a day. I'd hate for this thing to run out before the album's actually released!

Gold! You must be stoked. :rofl-lol:

You might not be able to see it in the pics, but the copyright date is 2005. That means when Merck took over the ship, he was like "Alright Axl! Time to lose some weight! Let's book a tour! AND SOMEBODY GET ME SOME GODDAMNED SCENTED CANDLES!!!"

I bet Pitman was like, "But Merck... We don't even have an album yet."

And then Merck was like, "Don't tell me what to do, synth boy! Just for saying that, we're making a GNR coin purse too!"

I think scented candles should replace lighters at GN'R shows. Just imagine... the opening line to November Rain is met with a sea of thousands of scented candles - raised high above heads in tribute to the most dangerous band in the world.

The scent of blackberries would waft out over the audience too... it would be really cool and atmospheric. I think the scented candle has potential to be bigger than AFD.

Get on board everyone. Buy your scented candle before the next show, and prove that you're a true GN'R fan. I know I will be. Thanks for "lighting the way", HRS.

I think scented candles should replace lighters at GN'R shows. Just imagine... the opening line to November Rain is met with a sea of thousands of scented candles - raised high above heads in tribute to the most dangerous band in the world.

The scent of blackberries would waft out over the audience too... it would be really cool and atmospheric. I think the scented candle has potential to be bigger than AFD.

Get on board everyone. Buy your scented candle before the next show, and prove that you're a true GN'R fan. I know I will be. Thanks for "lighting the way", HRS.

:rofl-lol:

This is gonna be worse than the Chris Pittman craze

Shame they don't have Guns N' Roses Official Suicide sets to go with scented candles. :xmasschef:

Don't kill yourself Nadine -- I'm sure Chinese Democracy will be out soon! Just hang in there for another few years.

Axl's really gone above and beyond as far as providing stress relief for his fans. Just buy one of those candles and let it calm you down. Hopefully they'll make some GNR Brand Bubble Bath next. That's even more soothing, if you ask me.

Shame they don't have Guns N' Roses Official Suicide sets to go with scented candles. :xmasschef:

Oh but they do! ;)

987370~Velvet-Revolver-Contraband-Album-Cover-Posters.jpg

:rofl-lol:

I love you all!

Don't kill yourself Nadine -- I'm sure Chinese Democracy will be out soon! Just hang in there for another few years.

Axl's really gone above and beyond as far as providing stress relief for his fans. Just buy one of those candles and let it calm you down. Hopefully they'll make some GNR Brand Bubble Bath next. That's even more soothing, if you ask me.

I said that with no intentions of killing myself or buying the scented candle for that matter, work out the rest :rolleyes:

I said that with no intentions of killing myself or buying the scented candle for that matter, work out the rest :rolleyes:

Oh, I get it! You think I should die because I have a GNR Scented Candle.

Don't worry Nadine -- you can get one too! They're available for purchase on GNR's official website for only about twenty bucks (including shipping).

No need to let jealousy consume you!

shame this was moved from the main page......

looks like u might hvae burnt something else too HRS :) hope that comes in my candle box :rofl-lol:

BTW - just watched the youtube....an instant classic !! lol

Edited by gnfnr2006