IT'S HERE! I HAVE IT! YOU'RE GONNA BE SO FREAKING JEALOUS!

I made a couple of new videos with my candle today. Nothing as groundbreaking as the November Rain video. These are more simple. I have a Wall of Fame over the bar in my living room. It's filled with framed portraits of my personal heroes.

On the right... AXL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlYTNmY7ico

And on the left... SLASH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wku3O2Ih9Vk

Between both of them... A candle.

Beautiful work absolutely beautiful! It really brings out the true spiritual nature of the candle.. It's a bit like wanking the first time, you know you don't really know what you are doing but it feels great!

Ahaha. How did you manage to link wanking with blackberry scented candles :rolleyes:

Well you see on this rainy day in November I was reading Del James' masterpiece, Without you.. And you know there the main character, Maine, has this nice sensitive atmosphere with candles while wanking over the picture of his old girlfriend. Ok so back to the story well I was such an emotional wreck in that point that I really really wanted to make this kick ass rock music video where there would be dolphins but since that didn't really plan out I ended spending time with the scented candle and myself, just like Maine in Del James' masterpiece.

Edited by .Seal

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a couple of new videos with my candle today. Nothing as groundbreaking as the November Rain video. These are more simple. I have a Wall of Fame over the bar in my living room. It's filled with framed portraits of my personal heroes.

On the right... AXL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlYTNmY7ico

And on the left... SLASH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wku3O2Ih9Vk

Between both of them... A candle.

Beautiful work absolutely beautiful! It really brings out the true spiritual nature of the candle.. It's a bit like wanking the first time, you know you don't really know what you are doing but it feels great!

Ahaha. How did you manage to link wanking with blackberry scented candles :rolleyes:

Well you see on this rainy day in November I was reading Del James' masterpiece, Without you.. And you know there the main character, Maine, has this nice sensitive atmosphere with candles while wanking over the picture of his old girlfriend. Ok so back to the story well I was such an emotional wreck in that point that I really really wanted to make this kick ass rock music video where there would be dolphins but since that didn't really plan out I ended spending time with the scented candle and myself, just like Maine in Del James' masterpiece.

:rofl-lol:

If Axl had read more as a child, maybe he'd have been able to fall under the spell of a better writer as an adult.

It's really weird how Axl fell for Del so hard. Here's my theory -- Axl had a horrible childhood. His adulthood was all about escaping that. I think you can hear that all over AFD. He sings in different voices -- which he's all given different names to. The guy even invented an alternate identity for himself -- Axl Rose was the complete opposite of the shy and wounded Bill Bailey).

Then Axl got money and power. He found a new way to run from those past issues -- he could invent an alternate reality for himself. He could "Use his Illusions," if you will.

It's at that point that he reads Del James' embarrassingly amateur short story. To any objective observer with an education, that story was a piece of shit. But to Axl, it gave him an alternate reality to slip into. In the narrative of "Maine," Axl found a rock star character to "become." He wouldn't have to be himself anymore.

But sadly, Del's narrative didn't lead to a happy place. And now Axl's lost. He's an island. Like Madagascar. He's been left so far out from the shore, and he can't find his way back (his way) anymore. (a variation on the "oh, won't you please take me home?" line from Paradise City? Maybe?)

It's interesting how Axl had to create the Axl persona to escape / cope with the unhappiness of being Bill Bailey.

But it's like he's forgotten that there ever was a Bill Bailey. Even Beta calls him Axl -- imagine that for a second... that's like your own mother calling you by your fake rock star persona nick name. He's escaped too deeply into his alternate illusions.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

honestly dude..I guess this is kind of funny...maybe, but the more you drag it on and continue, it just makes it the more obvious that you need to get a girlfriend.

and in regards to "Even Beta calls him Axl". He had his name legally changed to W. Axl Rose....so why would anyone call him bill anymore?

and in regards to "Even Beta calls him Axl". He had his name legally changed to W. Axl Rose....so why would anyone call him bill anymore?

That's kinda my point.

I like dragging this out. I'd get a girlfriend, but my candle is the jealous type. :(

I couldn't get the pictures tonight. Maybe next weekend.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

I think scented candles should replace lighters at GN'R shows. Just imagine... the opening line to November Rain is met with a sea of thousands of scented candles - raised high above heads in tribute to the most dangerous band in the world.

The scent of blackberries would waft out over the audience too... it would be really cool and atmospheric. I think the scented candle has potential to be bigger than AFD.

Get on board everyone. Buy your scented candle before the next show, and prove that you're a true GN'R fan. I know I will be. Thanks for "lighting the way", HRS.

:rofl-lol: that actually made me laugh

HRS-

Suppose...

I were to offer you $ one million

for one night with your candle.

What would you say?

I'm not kidding.

A million dollars.

The night would come and go,

but the money could last a lifetime.

Think of it.

A million dollars.