1970's/1980's/early 90's music

Maddy158

anyone here agree that fashion and music then was way better?

i mean now its like rap rap , i mean cmon those assholes have no talent , there producers r the one's doing everything

, i seriously regret being born in 1990 , i missed out on van halen guns n roses and much more

Who agree's 80's 70's music was way more serious and sounded way better than now

Damnit i wana see zeppelin live

The best and most diverse music was made between 1960 and 1980. After that it went downhill overall. And don't start with "but *insert band* is from *insert decade* man!!!" Overall, I'd say 1960-1980 was the most diverse productive period in music and fashion.

70% agreed...

dive into the underground sir, there is alot of great rock music out there...

The problem is, it ain`t mainstreem music and `have no way geting around to people.

But i agree that the music scene was at it`s best between 1960 and 1980`s..

Guest knerken

Mainstream-music was of course much better back in the days. But you can still find underground and semi well-known bands artists nowadays that are just as good as many bands from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s.

I think rocks all been done now anyway. Its been around since the 50s, its branched out into punk and metal, and even now when you hear a new band come out, theyre always compared to someone else from a previous decade. I want to be proved wrong, but I've got decades of great music still to discover fully.

Just watched a TV show about the 60s in terms of rock music, pretty interesting. Like how an unknown Jimi Hendrix asked to jam with Clapton at a Cream gig, and completely blew him away.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

70 are the best. So many good band from then. 90s are probably the second. 80 and 60 are pretty equal to me. I love much music from both those decends.

I really believe that there are an equal amount of people putting out good music at any point in time but that MTV and mainstream radio only focus on what will make them money, which is usually complete shit. Like someone said, you have to go underground. Try satellite radio for example.

anyone here agree that fashion and music then was way better?

i mean now its like rap rap , i mean cmon those assholes have no talent , there producers r the one's doing everything

, i seriously regret being born in 1990 , i missed out on van halen guns n roses and much more

Who agree's 80's 70's music was way more serious and sounded way better than now

Damnit i wana see zeppelin live

Are you drunk? I know you miss out on bands seeing live and all, but you can still access any band you want. Why can't you be glad that they existed in the first place and just crank it?

Besides, there's good music today, and yes, even good rap. Don't look at MTV and tell me that music is going downhill. MTV should not be your source for saying there is shit music out there.

Edited by Zeppelin

MTV doesn't even play music anymore, its all those stupid assfucking reality tv shows.

Though last year when I was in Florida, the VH1 Classic channel was very good. It was something about the 70s and they showed Zeppelin and Bob Dylan.

UK people, seriously think. Whens the last time you saw a music video of Bob Dylan or Led Zeppelin on VH1 Classic? Then again, they only ever show Whole Lotta Love.