Estranged Reality

This is music-related, so hopefully this is the right section. But basically, if you EVER listen to music on your PC, sign up at this site.

http://www.last.fm/user/themovieaddict

^ that's my page.

You can see how cool the functions are.

I really dig this site and it's a great way of finding new music and recommendations based on what you listen to.

If you become a subscriber, you can listen to personalized radio, which is amazing.

Edited by Estranged Reality

This is music-related, so hopefully this is the right section. But basically, if you EVER listen to music on your PC, sign up at this site.

http://www.last.fm/user/themovieaddict

^ that's my page.

You can see how cool the functions are.

I really dig this site and it's a great way of finding new music and recommendations based on what you listen to.

If you become a subscriber, you can listen to personalized radio, which is amazing.

I've noticed that you play The Blues a lot. Does yours have a skip in it? Because mine does and I always get mixed reactions. Some say there's does and others say there's doesn't.

I've still got mine. Does anyone know what the name of the Windows Media Player plug-in is called? The one that displays the songs you've listened to on your Last fm site. And how long does it take for your recently played song to come up on your actual page?

Will this program start by itself or do I have to turn it on every time I start my computer?

You don't really need the actual program - all you need is a "scrobbler" plugin for whichever program you use, e.g. iTunes or Windows Media Player or Winamp.

The program download may be a bit easier if you don't know how to install plugins. It should automatically load every time you open your music program, so if you open iTunes it'll open the last.fm program as well and register whatever you listen to.