New Sebastian Bach songs

neatd99

I just saw this today (haven't listened to them in full yet).

Finding My Way

I Don't Live Today

Neighborhood

TNT

These are available for download on napster....TNT is an AC/DC cover. Released in 2007, so these must be new. Maybe they are from Angel Down?

No idea, I have a free napster account (came with my college tuition). I wish I had a program to download the tracks for free (I have to pay 99 cents per song to download or I can just listen to them free without downloading, which is what I'm doing now).

I can't decide whether to listen to the TNT cover.

On one hand I could do with a good laugh, but on the other hand it might kill me to hear Bach butchering an AC/DC Australian anthem.

Damn you, was trying to be nice and thought I'd take a listen against my better judgement to help you here. All I can say is--

DON'T DO IT!!!!

You can't take enuff showers to get the stink off. Takes suckiness to a whole new level....

Edited by Turn_It_Up

T.N.T. is hilarious. :rofl-lol: It sounds like Bach took the Pitman craze too seriously and copied the Pitster's signature synth effects! Listen to that intro! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! CHOO-CHOO TRAINS?!

Omigod! :rofl-lol: All types of industrial shit going on there. Maybe Bach recorded it in Axl's basement and Axl was showing people his miniature train set or something. Then you've got the famous "fight, fight, fight" intro chant sounding like some guy whispering "fart, fart, fart!"

I've worked out why I don't like Bach's voice.

It's not because he can't sing. Clearly he has a great set of pipes and has a huge vocal range. But he just doesn't have a "rock voice". He tries too hard to get that raspy hard-edged growl into his voice and it just sounds so artificial. It's the same problem I have with Rod Jackson (the second Snakepit singer).

When Bon Scott sang TNT it sounded like a real rocker who did nothing but smoke and drink when he wasn't banging chubby girls. Bach sounds like Macho Man Randy Savage.

Maybe Bach should cut his hair and take up opera?

Edited by Dead Flower

When Bon Scott sang TNT it sounded like a real rocker who did nothing but smoke and drink when he wasn't banging chubby girls. Bach sounds like Macho Man Randy Savage.

Pfew, for a sec there I'd missed the period(.) and thought you'd actually used Bon's and Bach's name in the same sentence. Hadn't considered the chubby girl angle, but makes sense.

Bach's cover = Dirty Deed Done Shitt-y

Edited by Turn_It_Up

I've worked out why I don't like Bach's voice.

It's not because he can't sing. Clearly he has a great set of pipes and has a huge vocal range. But he just doesn't have a "rock voice". He tries too hard to get that raspy hard-edged growl into his voice and it just sounds so artificial. It's the same problem I have with Rod Jackson (the second Snakepit singer).

Maybe Bach should cut his hair and take up opera?

Exactly, his voice is not really a rock n' roll one. More like a balladeer or an opera singer. Anyway his new songs suck.

I hate you all. Sebastian rules!!

Seriously though, although TNT cover isn't brilliant, Bach is awesome.

I don't see why everyone here loves Mike Patton, I've got 3 FNM album and haven't seen the big deal with them.

I've got 3 Skid Row albums and they shit all over the FNM ones.