Mike Patton... what a fag!

aussie_axl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIzYrAlq-hY...ted&search=

how ironic he was to be slagging regurgitated 70's rock after just saying he was making 60's Italian music, what a homo.

i know i'll get smashed for this because of all the mike patton fan boys we have on this board, but mike patton it's 2007 buddy, and wolfmother are alot bigger then anything he's got going, and it will stay that way for the rest of his life, get used to it! you now SUCK!, wolfmother are helping bring back real rock music, the 90's are over buddy.... it's over old man, never was a hugh faith no more fan...sorry this vid just pissed me off lol.

Edited by aussie_axl

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfmother are lame, unioriognal, bland, and uncreative

Mike no matter what project he is involved with it is just experimental and not cliche 90s alternative rock

and "bringing back real rock" its called looking past mainstream it never went away(and I don't need a wannabe 70s band in the 00s)

Edited by 4geowobo

Mike no matter what project he is involved with it is just experimental and not cliche 90s alternative rock

and "bringing back real rock" its called looking past mainstream it never went away(and I don't need a wannabe 70s band in the 00s)

are mike patton fans that stupid, he can experiment all he wants too, he's never gonna cut it again, a washed up singer should just die a graceful death, and let us rock out to good music.

are mike patton fans that stupid, he can experiment all he wants too, he's never gonna cut it again, a washed up singer should just die a graceful death, and let us rock out to good music.

Yeah go ahead with your Wolfmother :rofl-lol:

lawls after that statement let me add

your opinion = void

your opinion = void

wait.... i just seen that your a buckethead fan, thank god, now i know your gay, you're opinion VOID>.

and yeah us wolfmother fans will go rock out at rock concerts, you can have your patton gay lord 60's Italian music :xmasssanta: , peace out gnr nation.

your opinion = void

wait.... i just seen that your a buckethead fan, thank god, now i know your gay, you're opinion VOID>.

and yeah us wolfmother fans will go rock out at rock concerts, you can have your patton gay lord 60's Italian music :xmasssanta: , peace out gnr nation.

But your beloved Axl Rose likes Buckethead

:rofl-lol:

Thanks I like good music with talent

not rehashes of older musical styles

You're missing the point of what he said. The whole "what year are we in?!" thing isn't him implying that all old music sucks. It's what you do with it. I kind of like Wolfmother, but I know what he means - and his '60s Italian orchestra thing is an experiment with different genres and styles.

i know the point he was trying to make, but just because you experiment and try and mix shit styles of music together, doesn't make MR patton a genius, the masses speak volumes, and they like wolfmother!, not so sure about MR pattons new music, so who is it that sucks?

i'd rather be here!

then listening to an Italian orchestra, but hey thats just me, and here i was thinking you guys were gunner fans!, rock fans, and news flash nothing going around today is totally original, niether was faith no more!.

then listening to an Italian orchestra, but hey thats just me, and here i was thinking you guys were gunner fans!, rock fans,

Musical diversity is a good thing.

and news flash nothing going around today is totally original, niether was faith no more!.

I think you'd be surprised...

Good place to start: http://www.ateaseweb.com/mb/index.php?showforum=10

The Masses also love Fall Out Boy

w00t we love fads!

Hey wait orchestras are bad?

Chinese Democracy sucks, November Rain sucks, Metallica S&M sucks too!

i believe buckets not in gnr anymore? having sex with chickens isn't a cool fad, just so you know.

buckethead fans, who needs'em,

yeah rock music with orchestras are good, i'm a huge fan, but Italian music? com'on it's been done before in Italy MR patton.

Edited by aussie_axl

w00t we love fads!

i believe buckets not in gnr anymore? having sex with chickens isn't a cool fad, just so you know.

yeah rock music with orchestras are good, i'm a huge fan, but Italian music? com'on it's been done before in Italy MR patton.

Weakest comeback ever

"having sex with chickens"

^deeerrrrrrrrrr :rofl-lol:

Also yeah but Buckethead has better music than GNR's Chinese Hypocrisy's leaks

w00t we love fads!

Weakest comeback ever

w00t we love fads!

Weakest comeback ever

:question: the guy wanted a chicken coop built :question:

and dude i'll take my wolfmother and chinese leaks over patton and bucket anyday mate!.