Use your illusion all over print t shirt

Alex7

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone had either the use your illusion all over print t shirt, with the red and orange on front an blue on back (see picture), or the dust n bones one. There are some on ebay at the moment, but they are XL.

I know this sounds lame, but does anyone have an M or L version of these they would be willing to trade/sell ? Thanks

f482_1_b.JPG

cdf9_12.JPG

i might consider a trade for the shirt.

but i would never sell it.

That's fair enough :rolleyes:

Hmm, only interesting i have to offer is a live like a suicide lp, but then again i would need some other stuff, and you probably already have it !

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone had either the use your illusion all over print t shirt, with the red and orange on front an blue on back (see picture), or the dust n bones one. There are some on ebay at the moment, but they are XL.

I know this sounds lame, but does anyone have an M or L version of these they would be willing to trade/sell ? Thanks

f482_1_b.JPG

cdf9_12.JPG

I have both of those shirts, but they are too small now. I gave them to my kid sister.

f482_1_b.JPG

cdf9_12.JPG

I have both of those shirts, but they are too small now. I gave them to my kid sister.

Can i buy them from her? :P what size were they ?