Johnny Lightning cars too trade!

AmyL

Hi Guys

I have three of the new Johnny Lightning cars (Buick 87 National) to trade. I have seen they are going for a pretty nice price on ebay. I already have a very nice gnr collection but am always looking for cool things to ad. I am also looking for good quality dvd's (that will play in dvd player and not just a computer). I have a lot of old shows on vhs that I would like to up grade to dvd. So any offer would be concidered. You can p.m. me here and I will consider any offer. And will let you know either way. I would trade single car or all three to one person.

Also have Lies, Use Ill. 1 and 2 on the gold original master recordings. Each is opened but in mint condition.

Hope to here from some of you soon. No cash will be exchanged. This is trade only. Also I am having a little trouble with my computer right now, so I may take a few days to respond.

thanks peace out

amy loeffel

Lies is probably taken, now. I have someone interested just trying to work out something.

Still have 2 possibly 3 johnny lightning buick 87 cars. Also have a Orange vinyl copy of Spag. In mint condition.

• 3 weeks later...