Slovenia is stil waiting for Gn'R

Anastazya

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N_G: - Spodobi se in pravično je....da se resnico pač pove... jasno in glasno, kakor se da... v tem primeru sem storil natanko TO ^_^ ^_^

Pa res.... samo tebe sem še čakal tu, ker sem nate najbolj računal da boš to temo opazila (afterall si tukaj najbolj aktivna članica našega malega slovenskega društva...) :D :D

jaz brez zadetka slovenski članstvo od to pristojna oblast s prav do svoj srčika!!! ^_^
GNR is to big band for such small country like Slovmalia

vi napad slovenski narod , za you shall ali you will življati napasti mi prvi. :angry: kot a orožje imam a zelo rezek sveča -_-

Post of the year, officialy!!! :lol: :xmasssanta:

To translate this to English:

"I without score slovenian membership from authority right to your heart.

You attack slovenian people, for you shall or you will live attack we first. As a weapon i have a very sharp candle....

:rofl-lol:

jaz brez zadetka slovenski članstvo od to pristojna oblast s prav do svoj srčika!!! ^_^
GNR is to big band for such small country like Slovmalia

vi napad slovenski narod , za you shall ali you will življati napasti mi prvi. :angry: kot a orožje imam a zelo rezek sveča -_-

Post of the year, officialy!!! :lol: :xmasssanta:

To translate this to English:

"I without score slovenian membership from authority right to your heart.

You attack slovenian people, for you shall or you will live attack we first. As a weapon i have a very sharp candle....

Ha, really!? lol.

Ahh shit, I'm giving up, I'm officially not very good at this :no:

dont give up so early... im sure you can speak and write this unimportant slovene language -if we can! you can too!!! just try to imagine you have to decline nearly every word in every sentence, and understanding that there is dual and not only plural. our language is very similar to indian languages. but i guess you just live on their land...

Subsy, what the hell are you using to translate this? :rofl-lol:

Whoever designed it must have had quite an imagination.

Pa res.... samo tebe sem še čakal tu, ker sem nate najbolj računal da boš to temo opazila (afterall si tukaj najbolj aktivna članica našega malega slovenskega društva...)

No, v ta del foruma ne zahajam ravno preveč, saj ni nobene nevarnosti, da bo kmalu napovedan kakšen koncert Ganzov kjerkoli v državah, ki mejijo nanjo, kaj šele v Sloveniji! To je pa v bistvu tema te debate, tako da... :tongue2:

slovenia sucks and slovenians are suckers,hahahaha

Keep out of this thread please - Clearly your childish attempts at trying to wind up an entire nation are not working - Best to move on ;)

nah...

its not attempt to wind up entire nation

there is only few smallvenians in here,not nation...

slovenia sucks and slovenians are suckers,hahahaha

I don't agree with that...simply coz:

1st & the last last fact:

We don't use so primitive communication like you Croatians do. But no problem, we know you are still 1000 years behind apes. Hope you'll loose your hairs on your back soon.

e6500c2688247ac1138a4040dde20761.th.gif

http://server5.pictiger.com/img/1402431/pi...c-rev-hairs.gif

Best wishes to a croatian friend,

Willy

Willy.... :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :lol:

Now back on topic:

I still predict 2025 show in Ljubljana.. on the new stadium i expect around 35.000 people... and 3 hours setlist including all the hits from forthcoming album Chinese Democracy... ^_^ ^_^

Willy.... :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :lol:

Now back on topic:

I still predict 2025 show in Ljubljana.. on the new stadium i expect around 35.000 people... and 3 hours setlist including all the hits from forthcoming album Chinese Democracy... ^_^ ^_^

This is Axl when he turns up in 2025 for the Slovenia Chinese Democracy Leg of the tour

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

privleči topovski strel črka n vrtnica v Slovenija ter privleči ženska mi :P

to bring the gun shot letter n' rose in Slovenia and bring a woman to me ... :rofl-lol:rock3

sloven as we are ... :vomit: but at least we dont speak foreign languages the way you do... :xmasschef: :rofl-lol:

but seen from american point of view, we are just another nearly extinct sloven tribe and there is no point to waste your precious time with us.. harrah's is already inviding my territory http://www.wieninternational.at/en/node/4960 and the battle can begin---- :devil:

Edited by Anastazya

Hi everyone,i'm new on this board,but have been posting regularly on CD.com.

I'm also from Slovenia and decided to join mostly because of this thread. :rofl-lol:

This thread is just so funny(UK Subs,where did you get those translations,rofl ^_^ )

Well i still have hope that Gn'R will come here.....

But it's nice to see so many Slovenians on here B)

Oh,and MAFIA,i deeply thank you for showing the rest of the world what we already knew-Croatians are one of the most primitive,backward people in Europe :no:

privleči topovski strel črka n vrtnica v Slovenija ter privleči ženska mi :P

to bring the gun shot letter n' rose in Slovenia and bring a woman to me ... :rofl-lol:rock3

sloven as we are ... :vomit: but at least we dont speak foreign languages the way you do... :xmasschef: :rofl-lol

awww Anastazya šele imam izučen Slovenija zakaj veliko leto jaz upanje v postati a slovenski državljan ter sveta nebesa! a fin Slovenija postaviti ženske všeč biti se

awww Anastazya šele imam izučen Slovenija zakaj veliko leto jaz upanje v postati a slovenski državljan ter sveta nebesa! a fin Slovenija postaviti ženske všeč biti se

Awesome, dude :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta:

"Only have learn Slovenia why many years I hope to become a slovenian citizen and holy heaven! A fine slovenian set women like to be.."

:D :D :D

Awesome, dude :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta:

"Only have learn Slovenia why many years I hope to become a slovenian citizen and holy heaven! A fine slovenian set women like to be.."

:D :D :D

lol that really didnt turn out right