WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe there is still an hour

Has the release time of the website been verified?

i think he meant that there is still an hour left till i officially break my fucking finger pressing refresh on GunsnRoses.com

correction:

she

ha true. Good luck with not breaking your fingers

Hahahahahahahhaahah I am NOT impressed. This site is CHEAP looking!! I love the low-resolution picture of Axl, the same picture that's on like every guns n' roses web site, in his leather shirt. It's like they took a 150x200 picture and resized it. Hahahah i love it.

THis is cool though:

bg_body.jpg

Hahah I also like how this site is hosted on the MLB servers. (Notice when you sign up for the e-newsletter, it sends the data to mlb.mlb.com)

I also like the confirmation email:

Thank you for registering at Gunsnroses.com - the Web site for all the latest news and information about Guns N' Roses!

For your records, you are registered with the following e-mail address: abw1987@gmail.com

You can always edit your registration information (including changing your password) by signing in and navigating to the account management section.

For questions about tompetty.com, please click here: http://www.gunsnroses.com/about/faq.jsp

Thank you for supporting Guns N' Roses.

http://www.gunsnroses.com

hahahha wtf, Tom Petty? It's like they copy and pasted code from the tom petty site, and forgot to change the URL.

Edited by abw1987

New site is up. For me its a little disappointing. Not a lot of content at the moment but i guess things will improve.

Hey, I'm sure they're still working on it. Besides, when was the last time anything GNR-related came out early? :P