WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are sorry. We are experiencing technical difficulties completing your transaction.

Click here to start over. If you continue to receive this error, please contact Customer Service or try again later.

You have 7 minutes and 41 seconds to complete your purchase. After 7 minutes and 41 seconds these tickets will be released.

this is a sad disappointment. :(

this site does NOT look good. all the images look to be at about 1% quality compression and it does NOT look good at all :( :(

somebody should tell them that i could make a much better website and i would do it for them for free.

its ok :huh:

i am not impressed, either.

the graphics are WAY too jpg artifacty. it's horrible. i would gladly make them a website for free that would look better than that shit.

I get where your comming from, but looks arn't everything. At least we have a place that'll post official news regularly..hopefully

Guest cherry_bomb
For all who can't see the page..

gnr.jpg

whoever designed that north america 2006 logo did an unprofessional job! the 2006 bleeds into the design. nit picking i know, but if i showed that design to my tutor at uni theyd slate it for that.

ANYWAY! better than nothing, so im happy!

For all who can't see the page..

It doesnt look like that on my screen.. Maybe because i use IE and you use firefox?

ieiews9.th.jpg

No. It's because your screen resolution (screen size) is smaller than his so it shows differently. It's coded badly which is why it looks so different. The site on IE and Firefox looks the same if the screen resolution is the same.