06/02/07 Monterrey, Mexico Discussion Thread

GNR 1991

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl needs to have it written on the tickets that he doesn't take the stage until eleven or later. One of these nights a riot will take place because he couldn't be bothered to go on at a reasonable time. Booze, hot weather, and people waiting is a bad combination.

RIOT! rock3

As a survivor of Vancouver 2002, a riot is an excellent way to kick off a GnR tour. Luckily I knew they were playing Tacoma the next night so I didn't get too upset... Thought it was classic GnR starting off with a riot!

Soon is the word. BAAAAAAAAH!............but seriously, for tonight I think that applies. Wait, some camera men left..........some came back.......Nothing would surprise me right now but I think soon is the word.

They've been waiting for 1:45. The place is about to explode............I wish I was fucking there.

I know there's no place I'd like to be than in an arena full of sweaty, angry, drunken mexicans. Yeah, that sounds like fun. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why people are talking as if GN'R are late. Here's the running schedule for the Sydney:

Acer Arena, Sydney

Rose Tattoo: 8.05pm - 8.45pm

Sebastian Bach: 9.00pm - 10.00pm

Guns N' Roses: 10.30pm - 12.50am

So as far as I can ascertain, in a set with two opening bands, GN'R are meant to start 2 1/2 hours after the first openers. The first openers played 2 hours and 20 minutes ago, so i don't get how the band is supposedly "late". It just seems like the second opening band didn't play or something, hence the extended wait.

EDIT: So, if i'm right, Guns should start in about 3 minutes from now.

They've been waiting for 1:45. The place is about to explode............I wish I was fucking there.

I know there's no place I'd like to be than in an arena full of sweaty, angry, drunken mexicans. Yeah, that sounds like fun. :rolleyes:

Racist much? :confused: