06/02/07 Monterrey, Mexico Discussion Thread

GNR 1991

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Far out- I'm going to both Sydney shows- Saturday and Sunday and I'm worried about the time they take to get on stage. Saturday night is fine, but Sundy could be bad- I have a final exam at university at 8:30 am on Monday which I'll need to leave at about 6:30 to go to...

Far out- I'm going to both Sydney shows- Saturday and Sunday and I'm worried about the time they take to get on stage. Saturday night is fine, but Sundy could be bad- I have a final exam at university at 8:30 am on Monday which I'll need to leave at about 6:30 to go to...

I find it's best not to go to a GN'R concert unless you can get the following day off...

You will be getting about 3-4 hours sleep on Sunday if you're lucky dude. Better is playing on the q94.5 right now, it could be a sign.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Was Axl seen in Monterrey? It appears the other band members were all their.

Haven't heard. The rest of the band appears there. Axl usually shows up after everyone else. At least in Baltimore last November we got an "Axl is in the building" by some backstage guys for reassurance.

If you want to sell your 2nd show ticket, let me know... :xmasssanta:

I'm a professor. If one of my students used a GNR concert as an excuse, I'd work with them :)

Keep this on topic please.

Just a warning to all - if you post fake updates, you'll either be warned or have your posting suspended for a few days. Depends what mood i'm in.

Actually - for consistency sake - people will be given an immediate three-day suspension if they post fake updates.

I've just finished cleaning up the thread from CharleRose's spam posts. Good job in suspending him High.

You will be getting about 3-4 hours sleep on Sunday if you're lucky dude. Better is playing on the q94.5 right now it could be a sign.

Yeah, I'm prepared to be tired for it, but getting home from the show will be a killer.

The annoying thing is the exam period is over 4 weeks, and I have 4 exams this semestar. I booked tickets before the timetable came out thinking "surely out of all days, Monday will be free", but sure enough- it landed on Monday- and early on Monday too! <_<