06/02/07 Monterrey, Mexico SET LIST

highvoltage

I was hoping for a:

Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Nightrain, Double Talkin' Jive, Voodoo Chile (Intro), Civil War, I Was Only Joking (Intro) Patience, November Rain, Drum Solo, You Could Be Mine, Guitar Solo, The One (Intro), Sweet Child O' Mine, Godfather Theme, Pretty Tied Up, Rocket Queen, Only Women Bleed (Intro), Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Dead Horse (w/ Axl on accoustic), Estranged, Paradise City

Notes: Line-up: Axl Rose, Slash, Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan, Matt Sorum, Dizzy Reed

:rofl-lol: :xmasssanta:

Your a moron. Why would you honestly waste your time coming to this fansite if you don't give two shits about this band? Get a life.

Some people in this world have no sense of humour :scared:

You're one of them.

The concert was great!

The 2 opening bands where booed their asses off. The first one just played 2 songs and gave up. The second played for about 40 mins, Does anybody know who they are?, they sounded good.

GnR made everybody wait for almost 2 hours. I talked to one of the sound engineers and he said Axl was in the dressing room and everybody where just waiting for him, they didn't know more. The crowd (me included) where impatient and mad.

Once they came out and started, there where some "projectiles" thrown, specially water and beer cups, but none made it to the stage.

I was hoping for a "Hi Monterrey, sorry for the delay.." or something but Axl was pretty quiet, no rants.

After a few songs we all forgot and the energy built was amazing!

I'm suprised Axl could still sing and reach those hi notes.

One of the best concerts I've been to.